latest Guest Announcement William Shatner

showmasters

o.k new here so i got a photo shoot ticket with Shatner,having not done this before how long do you get and how much are you allowed to have signed? :D

A photo shoot ticket is for exactly what the name says, to have your picture taken with Mr. Shatner. There's no autographs in the photo session.

If you want something signed you will have to line up at his autograph table and buy an autograph. It's 35 pound per signature. He's known as a very fast signer, so I wouldn't expect to spend that much time at his table.

His line will be running on the Virtual Queue system. That means you get a piece of paper with a number on it from a crew member at the end of the autograph line. And as soon as the number has been called (there's white boards in several places) you can join the line and get an autograph.

Edit: etmuse typed faster. :D

And you even remembered the 5 item limit, which is correct and which I totally forgot about. LOL

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o.k new here so i got a photo shoot ticket with Shatner,having not done this before how long do you get and how much are you allowed to have signed? :D

The photoshoot ticket gets you a photo taken, however long that happens to take.

On the day if you want anything signed you have to get a virtual queue ticket, then when your number comes up you go and queue, and pay for how many things you want signed (£35 each) - I think there's a maximum of 5. (If you want more you'll have to go around and queue again.)

Right, so do i still need to but a ticket to get into the show itself ?

Sorry like i said this all a bit new to me :YAHOO:

Right, so do i still need to but a ticket to get into the show itself ?

Sorry like i said this all a bit new to me :YAHOO:

Yes, you still need a ticket. If you're coming to see William I recommend buying an Early Bird Ticket for the day you are attending. They're available in the store where you bought the photo tickets.