Do you want to meet cast from The West Wing ?

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Ok we are thinking about getting guests from the West Wing, we here all love this show so much but we do not know if anyone else would be interested in meeting guests from this show and getting there autos from them ?

if we did we would start with supporting cast then if there was the interest then we would try for the bigger names , so let us know if you want to meet the cast and we will start to see who we can get . ;)

so have your say and do let us know :P

also if you really want to meet the cast then if you can let others know we are planning this it will halp make it happen as if we see there is a good demand for these guests then we will go after them , so your help will make this reality .

let hope there are many fans out there

thanks

jason

jed-bartlett.jpg

west_wing_cast.jpg

smits-obama.jpg

WW_cast_203-425x345.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I wouldn't mind some supporting cast, however that'd mainly be for other shows, so I think they'd need to have good cross-over appeal.

Main cast there's definitely a few I'd be happy to meet, but I suppose those ones are obvious.

As others have said, for me the only appeal would be the other things various cast members have done. I certainly wouldn't be able to justify the cost to meet those whose main claim to fame was The West Wing, only those who were known for other things too.

This would be totally fantastic, i love this show and so does my dad, we both watch all the season once a year(i know its sad but its because our tradition). all i can say is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you get the west wing cast.

I would love to meet the cast of West Wing - I love the series!!

Any one of them would be great!!!

Please get who you can - lots of them are doing CSI or other bits or have done big movies!!!

So you will get interest from other people

Please get some!!

:(:YAHOO::dance:

Jason I would love to meet the cast of the West Wing - one of the greatest television shows ever made, absolutely no question. Even the knockout blow of losing Aaron Sorkin didn't stop it completely (although it was never quite the same show afterwards). Please do bring them over!

I recognize some of the younger people on this forum won't have watched this show. But you really should. This is about about as intelligent as television gets - and it doesn't treat viewers like morons. Forget drivel like Heroes, invest in the first couple of seasons of TWW, and give it a try. You won't regret it!

PS : - Jason don't forget this year to book Louise Fletcher, Zach Gilligan, Phoebe Cates, and Lance Guest. I will forever be your servant! :(

Edited by MikeDonovan

I would love, love, love to meet the cast of West Wing. It is one of the best writtten and fantastically acted shows of all time.

As others have mentioned, the cross-over appeal of the majority of cast means even if people didn't watch it, they will know the guests for their other projects.

For those of you who have never seen it, or have seen it but don't own it - the ENTIRE box set is available to buy for less than £50 - which is for 7* seasons plus a bonus extra DVD, all in a lovely box!!!

Works out about £7 a season which is a bargain - and once you start watching you'll be glad you bought the entire lot in one go 'cause its addictable :unsure:

Edited: it is 7 seasons not 10 (thanks Persnickety!)

Edited by keithporter23

For those of you who have never seen it, or have seen it but don't own it - the ENTIRE box set is available to buy for less than £50 - which I think is for 10 seasons(?) plus a bonus extra DVD, all in a lovely box!!!

Less than a fiver a season is a bargain - and once you start watching you'll be glad you bought the entire lot in one go 'cause its addictable :P

7 seasons actually but they are all AWESOME!!!

• Moderators

It's on my 'some day' list - but I have a lot of shows to get finished watching before I get to the some day ones.

Several cast members I'd like to see from other things though... Rob Lowe, Josh Malina, just to name a couple.