Latest Event Announcement - Richelle Mead

showmasters

Hi everyone! Hannah from Penguin here. I'm organising Richelle's tour, and I'll be attending the convention with her, so I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

I'm absolutely overwhelmed by the response on here. It's wonderful that so many of you have read or are planning to read Richelle's books.

I just want to make a few things completely clear:

The UK publication date for Blood Promise and Shadow Kiss is 4th February. If you've bought them in the UK before, they were American editions (same goes for Amazon). Richelle's tour is in celebration of the UK release of these books.

So, if you like the series and don't have these books yet, please consider getting them at the convention. We're completely separate to the rest of the con and we're organising for Waterstone's to be there especially.

Waterstone's will be stocking ALL of the UK editions of the VA books (so you can also get a matching, signed set, if you haven't bought them already!).

If you already have all of the Vampire Academy books, of course you can have them signed! I'm impressed that so many of you have been reading them.

We're going to announce a plan for the queue closer to the time, please be patient. We will do our best to ensure that every fan goes away happy, whether they arrived with a full set or bought them all on the day.

The release of SPIRIT BOUND in May is a WORLDWIDE release - we're catching up with the Americans! In future, we won't have any of this kind of confusion. :)

Thanks guys, and see you there!

Thank you so much for taking your time to post here, Hannah! :help:

And thank you for clarifying everything... :P

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hannah.

Wow that's so nice of you to take the time to come in here specially to leave us a post and sort out a few things. So excited. It's fantastic that Richelle's tour is making a stop at ET3! See you there!

lol, i just finished the first one and it was really good!

That was quick :). I really want to read the first one too but I don't have the time at the moment.

Do u reckon you will have time to before the con? You should read it, it was really good! :)

... So, we don't have to buy them again?

?? :)

Doesn't look like it.

But I just have to say that I am so stoked that we're getting Spirit Bound in May!! Cannot WAIT for that. Thanks for taking the time to pop in here! :)

Doesn't look like it.

But I just have to say that I am so stoked that we're getting Spirit Bound in May!! Cannot WAIT for that. Thanks for taking the time to pop in here! :)

*cheers and jumps up and down*

I agreeee. Waiting for Blood Promise to come in the mail while the Americans got it was PAINFUL.

Doesn't look like it.

*cheers and jumps up and down*

I agreeee. Waiting for Blood Promise to come in the mail while the Americans got it was PAINFUL.

funniest thing happened to me with Blood Promise. I'd just gotten in to them. Read the first and ordered the second, third and pre-ordered the 4th. the 4th one turned up first - like a week before the USA got it. It was mad. But I wasn't overly pleased cos I had the 4th book and couldn't rea it cos I was waiting for the second and third! Haha!

• Showmasters Admin

Just to carify and make official what Hannah has already said...

If you already have all of Richelle's books then she will still sign them for you. :D:D

But please understand that priority may be given to those wishing to buy a book first. On that note Hannah has also told us thast Richelle will now be signing for an extra hour to accomodate you all. The signing is now 10.30 - 12.30

This signing is also completely independent of Massive Events but is a little extra for you all. The response for Richelle has been fantastic, so if all goes well we will hopefully be able to arrange similar things in the future. :D:D

Just to carify and make official what Hannah has already said...

If you already have all of Richelle's books then she will still sign them for you. :YAHOO::dance:

But please understand that priority may be given to those wishing to buy a book first. On that note Hannah has also told us thast Richelle will now be signing for an extra hour to accomodate you all. The signing is now 10.30 - 12.30

This signing is also completely independent of Massive Events but is a little extra for you all. The response for Richelle has been fantastic, so if all goes well we will hopefully be able to arrange similar things in the future. :WINCE::YAHOO:

I just want to say thanks for this! (again!) I have now read the first book and loved it. I will hopefully buy a set of her books at this convention (if all are available!) :P:YAHOO::D

That's great news SM. Wooohoooo for extended signing sessions annnd would definately love to see more signing like this at future events! Currently reading volume 2 of Night World but as I've just receieved books 1 and 2 of VA then I shall read them 1ce I've finish volume 2 of Night World woohoo!