Latest Event Announcement - Richelle Mead

showmasters

:D I don't know what to say maybe you can find someone who needs to buy both new books and buy one on their behalf and get all yours signed?

Except for Andelin, none of my friends are big readers (and especially not in english)... so that's not an option...

Will just have to stand at the door then and adore her from afar...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I don't know what to say maybe you can find someone who needs to buy both new books and buy one on their behalf and get all yours signed?

Except for Andelin, none of my friends are big readers (and especially not in english)... so that's not an option...

If it's allowed, I can go in and get yours signed? (:

that is so nice of you, thanks *hugs*

but it's not the same as getting it signed yourself...

I just think that no one expected there to be actual fans there that have the books, even though they're not published in the UK yet... and that in the times of Amazon...

You know, I will be standing right next to you... *cry* I was so happy earlier. Is was so looking forward to this - even more than to the actual guests. You could give me Stephenie Meyer and I wouldn't care half as much.

That's what you get for being a fan and actually buying the books as soon as they come out!

Richelle has a new book to be published in the UK on February 4th. If you wait to buy this book at the event then you can get all your others signed too.

but that's "Shadow Kiss"... I've had that book for months... since it came out in the US (and therefore was available in Germany)... as you can see on the pic I posted, I have all the books mentioned in the first post and her other series as well :D

'

and I already paid so much for this convention and the travel and ET4... As Andelin said, I really don't have the money to buy a book I already own

Well just a suggestion but some people won't have all her books.... If they give you the money for one book surely you could take one of yours and get that signed instead??

I just think that no one expected there to be actual fans there that have the books, even though they're not published in the UK yet... and that in the times of Amazon...

I actually bougth all of her books at a bookstore in London, so I don't know what all this 'new book is coming out in the UK' stuff is all about!!

I actually bougth all of her books at a bookstore in London, so I don't know what all this 'new book is coming out in the UK' stuff is all about!!

huh, that's strange... I also didn't see anything on the UK Amazon...

huh, that's strange... I also didn't see anything on the UK Amazon...

You didn't see anything about a 'new' book or about the book at all - because you were able to buy them on amazon since they come out in the US! Shadow Kiss was available since 24 May 2009 and Blood Promise since 25 Aug 2009

:( I don't know what to say maybe you can find someone who needs to buy both new books and buy one on their behalf and get all yours signed?

This ^ is the cleverest thing she has ever said and a brilliant piece of advice!

Thats so sweet :D

ok, so heres a question. Ive seen some of her books about and ive been meaning to buy them for a little while but i just dont know where to start. So, where do i start??

vamoire academy is the first one... Frost bite is the second, shadow kiss the third and Blood promise the 4th book :( the 5th one, spirit bound, is coming out in MAy :D

and if you shoukd still be confused, use my twitpic from earlier... her books are in order on my shelf :Dhttp://twitpic.com/zvk5i

Edited by Endless Fighter

ok, so heres a question. Ive seen some of her books about and ive been meaning to buy them for a little while but i just dont know where to start. So, where do i start??

vamoire academy is the first one... Frost bite is the second, shadow kiss the third and Blood promise the 4th book :( the 5th one, spirit bound, is coming out in MAy :D

*reaches for spirit bound*

thanx guys, i know it sounds very stupid of me but ive looked on amazon before and just been confused!So maybe i will start with the VA and then work onto her other series.

do that *nod* they're both so awesome...

My VA hype totally tops my twilight hype... and HELLO! I'm going to twilight conventions in england and travelled there and to Rome to see the movie released earlier... so, there is no way of knowing what I'd do for something VA related... kill probably *lmao*