Latest Event Announcement - Richelle Mead

showmasters

Read shadow kiss and blood promise yesterday and today, spend most of blood promise crying love these books, it was a long wait from when i read frostbite to book three but soooo worth the wait. Now cant wait till may for spirt bound to come out :unsure:

Team dimka all the way <3

Edited by lisajb28

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished the 4th book on Saturday, really good - any one else imagine Daniel Cudmore playing Dimitri?? *sigh* :D

OMG that's exactly what I thought this morn when I'd just started reading the 1st one! And was like "Shame he's not called Felix" ha ha ha ha!

I finished the 4th book on Saturday, really good - any one else imagine Daniel Cudmore playing Dimitri?? *sigh* :thumbup:

OMG that's exactly what I thought this morn when I'd just started reading the 1st one! And was like "Shame he's not called Felix" ha ha ha ha!

I read all 4 with him in my mind!

He would make a very good Dimitri!

mmmmmmmm

I too caught the Vampire Academy Bug... about to start Blood Promise!

These books are amazing.. i love them! I actually spent 2 hours looking for 'shadow Kiss' in Birmingham yesterday... couldnt find it anywhere and thought id have to read the 4th one before the 3rd lol. Then found the only copy of it in a tiny WHsmiths at the train station haha. Already finished it!

Totally hooked. Rose is a badass :)!

Edited by BeckiUK

I hadn't read any of the Vampire Academy books but when I saw Rachelle Mead was coming thought i would

check them out as i didn't have anything to read at the mo.

Having read the whole twilight series an embarrasing amount of times, decided i needed something new. After the first couple of pages i was totally hooked and read Vampire Academy in a couple of days, just ordered Frost Bite to read before the con and now looking forward to buying the next two and getting them signed.

The books are totally amazing and addictive.

Thanks SM :D

undefined

I am now on book 3 - totally in love with them. So happy she's going to be there.

BTW - I love Dimitri!

Also so loving Dimitri, can't wait to find out what happens with them!

Hi,

to the Vampire Academy Fans - Know there is alot of you! more so know, lol.

was wondering if you could please give me the book titles in order, told my dad of the signing and he bought all books that were in tesco's for me while he was there - think they may be books 2 & 3 or 3 & 4 though?

ones i have are shadow kiss and blood promise?

Please let me know cause i would REALLY like to read them but dont want to start with book 3 or 4

Kate