Latest Event Announcement - Richelle Mead

showmasters

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I have to wait for the 5th book. It's going to go too slow till it comes out. I love and hate the fact she leaves the stories wide open lol.

May have to get her to tell me what happens though me thinks she's highly trained in not giving anything away by now lol.

Finished reading Vampire Academy and have packed it ready to be signed ;)

I really enjoyed it and will be buying the 2nd one at ET3 ;) Roll on Friday!

I finished the 1st book a few days ago and didn't think I'd be able to wait till ET3 so ordered the second one at weekend. I actually really like the books and will be buying the ones at ET3 to be signed too and hopefully will pack my others to be signed. Now here's the question, do I get them all signed or just the first one?

I finished the 1st book a few days ago and didn't think I'd be able to wait till ET3 so ordered the second one at weekend. I actually really like the books and will be buying the ones at ET3 to be signed too and hopefully will pack my others to be signed. Now here's the question, do I get them all signed or just the first one?

I'm only intending to get VA signed at the mo but we'll see ;)

Edited by Juliette

:YAHOO: *SCREAM* :wub: Forgive my excitedness, but OMFG!!!!!!!! :D

I absolutely completely totally LOVE The Vampire Academy series, owh Dimitri *swoon* (it kinda s*cks tho that the hot leading male character has got the same name as my ex-crush you know, the one you just can't forget, even after all that time :D whahaha)

I haven't got the last 2 books yet, tho I did already read them. Shadow Kiss is my fav! I'm definitely buying the last 2 copies at the event and I'm brining my other books too, just in case...

This is like the highlight for me at the event ^^ (I have a thing with books and always wanted to meet some of my fav authors!)

:yoda: Showmasters/Massive Events, I LOVE YOU! :wub:

:YAHOO::clap::dance: