Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

Can I just chime in and express my appreciation to those of you have entered the competition on UK Twilight. Thanks for your support! If you log in and go to the gallery you'll see the pictures are up. So far only 6 serious contenders out of 30 entries! My comments about the german shepherd dog were not a joke, seriously!

If any one else wants to enter, please do it, it's great to look at the effort all the cosplayers go to to get their look just right.

Once again -thanks!

My attempt was laughable :D:( So I won`t enter - Good Luck to everyone who did :D Xx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd quite like to do Esme - she's my closest lookalike and I think I can make a decent stab at the costume - but I feel like I should ask the original Esme cosplayer if it's OK with her first.:YAHOO:

I only just seen this...I'm certainly not the original Esme cosplayer, someone would have cosplayed her before me :D And you don't have to ask, I don't own Esme and I'd quite like to see another Esme around :)

Aw, thank you! I was just a little wary because of "cosplay drama" I've seen in other fandoms . . . but not Twilight it seems. :D

You're welcome JaneDoe will see if we can persuade Jo (Jasper) and Vicky (Alice) to enter too along with some of the other cosplayers.

*grumbles* I'd do it but I'm computer illiterate rememeber? Can't do all this photo up on the boards malarky-bobs....

You're welcome JaneDoe will see if we can persuade Jo (Jasper) and Vicky (Alice) to enter too along with some of the other cosplayers.

*grumbles* I'd do it but I'm computer illiterate rememeber? Can't do all this photo up on the boards malarky-bobs....

Right tell you what Jo tell me which Jasper picture you want me to send and I'll do it for you if you like. Bloody old foggies nowadays *giggles and runs and hides*

I tried to join that competition... but for some reason it refused to send. :(

But I swear your picture is in the competition ;) Check the site gallery...if you are the pic will be there!

But I swear your picture is in the competition ;) Check the site gallery...if you are the pic will be there!

Woo finally got it to submit, decided to go with baseball as it's the most recognisable of the costumes I have.

The Alice you have on the gallery at the moment is Natfrog5 I believe. (sorry I'm bad with names and faces but hope I'm right)

I'm new to all this cosplay, but I've decided to begin with it this year 'cause I find it fun and exciting, but I think it's a bit confusing.. Do you cosplayers have some great sites where I can find costumes, wigs etc.? It really make it more easier for me.

I'm new to all this cosplay, but I've decided to begin with it this year 'cause I find it fun and exciting, but I think it's a bit confusing.. Do you cosplayers have some great sites where I can find costumes, wigs etc.? It really make it more easier for me.

Cosplaysky.com has twilight costumes, my wig came from Wigstylist on eBay (Before I cut my hair for Alice that is)

A lot of our stuff comes from Ebay, or we make or modify something we find. I find Primark is fabulous for getting basic items I can then modify to be perfect. :)

Cosplaysky.com has twilight costumes, my wig came from Wigstylist on eBay (Before I cut my hair for Alice that is)

A lot of our stuff comes from Ebay, or we make or modify something we find. I find Primark is fabulous for getting basic items I can then modify to be perfect. :)

Thank you! (: It's getting easier for me, now I know where to look. (:

I'll definately take a look on these sites..

Yeah I do the same as Vicky when it comes to Ebay. Cosplaysky is fab although I've not bought anything from there yet. And Primark is awesome! 1ce I have a pic of the outfit to go by I also look on other clothing sites too (I found New Look pretty good when looking for my Bella clothes) and end up looking everywhere and anywhere that I can think of for clothes and accesories lol. I must have a zillion clothes sites in my favourites tab lol. Ok maybe not THAT many but there's quite a few lol! I also look on Twi fan sites for help too and look up any interviews I can find that refer to the clothes worn in the films!