Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not screencapped the whole sneak peek yet but I'm getting there slowly but surely. Here's what I got so far.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v646/tb4...20Sneak%20Peek/

OMG OMG OMG!

Thank you SOOOO much Sam for that screencap of Alec and Jane! Its sooo close up and clear!

I'll be able to get a start on my Eclipse Alec costume so! :D:(:YAHOO:

The picture has given me SOOO many ideas!

Edited by Bring On The Grizzly Bears

Not screencapped the whole sneak peek yet but I'm getting there slowly but surely. Here's what I got so far.

OMG OMG OMG!

Thank you SOOOO much Sam for that screencap of Alec and Jane! Its sooo close up and clear!

You're welcome Shaun I will see if I can find any other bits with them in. I know their in the trailer to but not sure if its just the same bit but will have a look for you. Also why you not been on msn in ages? Or do I just keep missing you

OMG OMG OMG!

You're welcome Shaun I will see if I can find any other bits with them in. I know their in the trailer to but not sure if its just the same bit but will have a look for you. Also why you not been on msn in ages? Or do I just keep missing you

I've been on msn a few times on the past few days, we probably just keep missing each other!

But don't worry, i'll have to sort that out with Mr. Clock! :D

OMG OMG OMG!

I've been on msn a few times on the past few days, we probably just keep missing each other!

I've decided I want a baseball bat so I can do the thing Jasper does in your avatar

I have a baseball bat! Lol! I'd probably end up knocking someone out if I tried doing what Jasper does ha ha! Infact that someone would probably be myself lol!

Oh and Shaun, thanks for accepting me on FB :D lol.

OMG OMG OMG!

I've decided I want a baseball bat so I can do the thing Jasper does in your avatar

Awh, me too! lol

Except i changed it now, Rosalie is trying to kick Jaspers ass,

HA! Like to see her try!

I have a baseball bat! Lol! I'd probably end up knocking someone out if I tried doing what Jasper does ha ha! Infact that someone would probably be myself lol!

Oh and Shaun, thanks for accepting me on FB :D lol.

aha, no problem!

Nice to make a new friend! :D

Lol oops!

Awww you look lovely!!

Still haven't decided what I wanna do ha ha! I have 3 ideas so far though. 1 of them I'm not sure will be possible. The 2nd I may do for Volturi and the 3rd I might keep a surprise ha ha. And nooooo the surprise isn't that I'll be doing Rosalie again lol although that was fun!

Lol oops!

Awww you look lovely!!

Still haven't decided what I wanna do ha ha! I have 3 ideas so far though. 1 of them I'm not sure will be possible. The 2nd I may do for Volturi and the 3rd I might keep a surprise ha ha. And nooooo the surprise isn't that I'll be doing Rosalie again lol although that was fun!

Oh oh impossible costumes I like the sound of this if you need any help chick let me know :(

Ha ha ha no it not spock! Wow that really would be a surprise lol! Oooh yay you should do Rosalie!

Thanks Sam! It was the outfit that I mentioned about on Twitter. The Bella outfit from Twi that I wanted to do but not sure if I can get a decent enough shot of it to see what it actually looks like. Yet again I may have to watch Twilight for the zillionth time and pay attention to it ha ha ha! May have to watch the extras DVD and double check the vampire montage as I can't remember if it's in that also lol.

Edited by twilight obsessive

Ha ha ha no it not spock! Wow that really would be a surprise lol! Oooh yay you should do Rosalie!

Thanks Sam! It was the outfit that I mentioned about on Twitter. The Bella outfit from Twi that I wanted to do but not sure if I can get a decent enough shot of it to see what it actually looks like. Yet again I may have to watch Twilight for the zillionth time and pay attention to it ha ha ha! May have to watch the extras DVD and double check the vampire montage as I can't remember if it's in that also lol.

I actually can't remember cause I'm really dim so if you want dm me on Twitter or facebook to refresh my memory and I'll let you know if I've seen any decent pics or what not.

Birthday dress progress.

I need to lose a wee bit of weight because the zip won't do up properly..way to feel sexy lol!

I have exactly the same issue! The zip on mine gets stuck when its going past the black waistband.

My waistcoat arrived today for my Alice outfit and I got some black jeans from New Look...its the outfit from the NM promo shots.

I couldnt find a similar looking tweed one so I went for black.

xxxx

Ha ha no worries. Wasn't sure if you'd remember or not lol. Ok shall DM you in a sec. It's not exactly 1 of the most recognisable outfits but I'd just love to do it.

Ah yes I know which you mean now was thinking of doing the Edward to that at some point but not sure yet when

Haven't decided when I'd wanna do it yet either but if I can I'd love to at some point.

Birthday dress progress.

I need to lose a wee bit of weight because the zip won't do up properly..way to feel sexy lol!

I have exactly the same issue! The zip on mine gets stuck when its going past the black waistband.

My waistcoat arrived today for my Alice outfit and I got some black jeans from New Look...its the outfit from the NM promo shots.

xxxx

The waist coat I have for that outfit is black too but I originally bought a grey tweed-ish 1 which was unfortunately too small for me. If you're a size 6 you can have it if you like although it's a little lighter than in the photo so may need to be dyed a bit darker.

Ha ha no worries. Wasn't sure if you'd remember or not lol. Ok shall DM you in a sec. It's not exactly 1 of the most recognisable outfits but I'd just love to do it.

Ah yes I know which you mean now was thinking of doing the Edward to that at some point but not sure yet when

Haven't decided when I'd wanna do it yet either but if I can I'd love to at some point.

Birthday dress progress.

xxxx

The waist coat I have for that outfit is black too but I originally bought a grey tweed-ish 1 which was unfortunately too small for me. If you're a size 6 you can have it if you like although it's a little lighter than in the photo so may need to be dyed a bit darker.

lol I wish I was a size 6! Where did you get it from? I think I'll always be on the look out for one thats even more similar.....me being a perfectionist!!

I got my shirt from Primark which was a bargain but am gonna have to get it altered as it's way too long.

xxxx

I got it from Ebay. Hah a fellow perfectionist yay! I'm terrible for it. I'm still looking for the perfect shirt, preferably the same brand as the 1 Ashley wore in NM/the promo pic but still haven't had any luck and yep I'm still looking for the perfect waist coat too lol. I swear I spend more money on cosplaying and dresses for the con than I do on anything else. It seems to have taken over lol!

I got it from Ebay. Hah a fellow perfectionist yay! I'm terrible for it. I'm still looking for the perfect shirt, preferably the same brand as the 1 Ashley wore in NM/the promo pic but still haven't had any luck and yep I'm still looking for the perfect waist coat too lol. I swear I spend more money on cosplaying and dresses for the con than I do on anything else. It seems to have taken over lol!

lol me too right now!! I've got a few outfits on the go atm and its like arrghhh! You wouldnt believe how hard it is to find the right plain black top like Rosalie wears in the kitchen scene in Twilight!

I've searched for tweed waistcoats on ebay and its mostly mens that come up. :dance:

Any idea if her shirt/waistcoat were handmade or were actually like from a shop?

It's terrible, if I can get the actual item then thats what I want! It's killing me atm that I cant find Rosalies shoes from the same kitchen scene outfit anywhere. Theyre so pretty!

xxxx

Alice's shirt is from Teenflo but I don't know about the waistcoat :(

It is REALLY frustrating when I can't find the exact things they wore in the films and I'm no seamstress either lol so I do like to be able to buy the real thing if I can.

The only item of clothing I ever managed to get that was identical to what was worn in Twi was Bella's BB Dakota jacket she wears in the meadow scene and to the Ballet Studio! I also bought the identical gypsy top she wore in the cafeteria scene but it never arrived and the seller wouldn't refund my money :(

When I did kitchen Rosalie I made do with a black vest top I bought from Next. I can't wear heels as high as the vince camutos (which I agree are sooo pretty) that she wore so went with flats which was a shame really but oh well.

Edited by twilight obsessive