Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

If there is a premiere I'll be there 3 days before if I have to be =p

I will sit with you lol want a good spot so i can get a good spot for when i jump kellan :thumbup:

Ill be there too!

We can have a kinda outside freezing cold twiligth sleepover in the middle of london!

Can I come too?? Lol!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any of you cosplayers take pics of yourselves at ET3? There's a comp running at the moment here to win one of two New Moon goody bags. I have one and they are brilliant.

*runs off to website* I like winning stuff...shame I never win anything

Argh don't know which one to send in......

oooo i will enter that in the morning gotta go to bed early tonight :thumbup: Gotta get up early for the stables tomorrow before i go to work boooo

If there is a premiere I'll be there 3 days before if I have to be =p

I will sit with you lol want a good spot so i can get a good spot for when i jump kellan :thumbup:

Ill be there too!

We can have a kinda outside freezing cold twiligth sleepover in the middle of london!

I'll provide you with pepper spray, personal alarms and an electric cattle prod for protection!! DOn't forget my ticket tho!

We can give Jem the electric cattle prod, It's sadistic enough that I think she will get the most satisfaction from using that =p she can practice in her dreams haha.

LMAOOO!!!

Hmmm I want to say yes about Vision Edward buuut then I would say that lol but yeah the most memorable outfit would be baseball!

I really should put the photos I've been tagged in on FB onto my laptop lol then I can go through them as I myself haven't got any. Ooops!

Ha ha ha ha sneakyyyyy! Great idea though!

Ha ha not sure whether to do Bella, Alice or Rosalie. Shall have to look at the pics better I think. Probably not Rosalie lol!

Sam, the 2nd one. No no the 1st one No no no the 2nd one! I like the tree lol!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Ha ha not sure whether to do Bella, Alice or Rosalie. Shall have to look at the pics better I think. Probably not Rosalie lol!

Very useful Dayna lol :thumbup: I quite like the 2nd one with the tree and it looks more like I've been playing baseball for a few hours with the crazy hair. Really we had been climbing trees but shush no one has to know

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Very useful Dayna lol :P I quite like the 2nd one with the tree and it looks more like I've been playing baseball for a few hours with the crazy hair. Really we had been climbing trees but shush no one has to know

I won't tell lol! My mum was looking at the tree pics. She was so impressed with them!

Hee hee hee okaaaay the 2nd one coz it's a full on frontal shot.

Oh errr full on frontal eh?

:thumbup::wub:

Very useful Dayna lol :thumbup: I quite like the 2nd one with the tree and it looks more like I've been playing baseball for a few hours with the crazy hair. Really we had been climbing trees but shush no one has to know

I won't tell lol! My mum was looking at the tree pics. She was so impressed with them!

Well the tree pics were thanks to our wonderful photographer. The one and only Hattie!!!

Omg listening to Sum 41 has made me wanna do some pics at some point with my bass guitar. Can't even be told I'm copying Hillywood cause I do actually play bass guitar and Jacob doesn't play an instrument in the parody.

Also just tried to enter my pic and it wouldn't let me said my email address was invalid.