Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha just had that scene running through my head as I read that. Yeah use that pic!

Well just took the photos from FB and put them onto my laptop. It's the 1st time I've properly looked at them and ohhh dear it seems my Alice wig had a life of it's own! I may have to take some pics again if I decide to do Alice for the comp. MIGHT take some Bella pics again too. Mind you I've not seen the pics Karly took yet. Remind me to walk around with a mirror and brush at ET4 lol. Vain I know but jeez my hair looked terrible. Ha ha ha!

Oh god I couldn't stop laughing at 1 of the pics from Civil war. That damn wig looks like something else ha ha ha ha!

I think it's looking likely that I'll have my hair cut Alice style for ET4 and I'll just have to bring some clip on extensions for Bella or something.

Sorry about the technical hitch on the email front for UK Twilight last night. Men huh? Well you'll be pleased to know it's all sorted so if you were trying to enter last night please try again. I know it works because Sarah's pic came through...fab!!

Okay so next question is

26186_10150110629860105_54467510-1.jpg or P1000485-1.jpg

do you have one where you can see your eyes more?

Nope cause I like being able to see the whole costume and no one likes to get pics of my face cause then you can see I'm a girl lol.

Sorry about the technical hitch on the email front for UK Twilight last night. Men huh? Well you'll be pleased to know it's all sorted so if you were trying to enter last night please try again. I know it works because Sarah's pic came through...fab!!

Thank you so much for sorting it out. Don't suppose mine came throuh yet. Also is that picture okay cause I think its the best I got lol. It was either that or the tree hugging picture lol!

Okay need you guys help again Paul wants to know whether to send

100_2053.jpg

or

100_2055.jpg

I'd say the second one!!

Btw SAm, Im interseted to see your Buffy cosplay?

I don't actually have any pictures of my Buffy cosplay as they were back in the beginning of 2000 so the pictures are long gone, as are the costumes. My Tara was awful, my Buffy wasn't too bad I had the purple top which I worse with jeans, my mum made me a Drusilla dress for Halloween and I did evil Willow one time. I may be able to find the evil Willow pictures at somepoint but would require me accessing the storage pc at my mums.

Awesome JaneDoe I just got Paul to send in his Emmett baseball cosplay too.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Ha ha ha ha sneakyyyyy! Great idea though!

Ha ha not sure whether to do Bella, Alice or Rosalie. Shall have to look at the pics better I think. Probably not Rosalie lol!

Sam, the 2nd one. No no the 1st one No no no the 2nd one! I like the tree lol!

Very useful Dayna lol :chair: I quite like the 2nd one with the tree and it looks more like I've been playing baseball for a few hours with the crazy hair. Really we had been climbing trees but shush no one has to know

I won't tell lol! My mum was looking at the tree pics. She was so impressed with them!

Well the tree pics were thanks to our wonderful photographer. The one and only Hattie!!!

Thank you Thank you!

Id like to dedicate this award to my Mum for supporting me.

Oh and the camera for taking the pictures.

The cullens for being in a tree..... :P

yeah sam for Paul go with the second one :chair:

Okay me gonna try i dunno which to pick so i need y'alls help cos most of my pics are from E3 (when i was slightly intoxicated :P )

rose.jpg

rosssie.jpg

rossei.jpg

I think i like the first one best

Edited by Jemma

I'm thinking of quitting cosplay. At ET3 I broke down in the shower and nearly refused to cosplay again because I'm finding it stressful and can't cope. I love being Alice, so much, but if there's going to be drama and stress then it's not worth it to me. :P

Aw what happened :D?

That'd suck, Vicky because you're an ace Alice.

I'm thinking of quitting cosplay. At ET3 I broke down in the shower and nearly refused to cosplay again because I'm finding it stressful and can't cope. I love being Alice, so much, but if there's going to be drama and stress then it's not worth it to me. :P

Whatever you decide to do hun as long as i get to see you and give you hugs and have as much drunken fun as we did at ET3 all will be good :D

Okie dokies i posted on lily's board that i am thinking of doing a victoria costume during the day just gonna do a bit of research on her costumes ...its not 100% yet i thnk ijust want one of those cool wigs :P

I'm thinking of quitting cosplay. At ET3 I broke down in the shower and nearly refused to cosplay again because I'm finding it stressful and can't cope. I love being Alice, so much, but if there's going to be drama and stress then it's not worth it to me. :(

Whatever you decide to do hun as long as i get to see you and give you hugs and have as much drunken fun as we did at ET3 all will be good ;)

Okie dokies i posted on lily's board that i am thinking of doing a victoria costume during the day just gonna do a bit of research on her costumes ...its not 100% yet i thnk ijust want one of those cool wigs :lol:

OMG Jemma Id love to see you cosplaying Victoria, if you need any help you know where I am :D

I'm thinking of quitting cosplay. At ET3 I broke down in the shower and nearly refused to cosplay again because I'm finding it stressful and can't cope. I love being Alice, so much, but if there's going to be drama and stress then it's not worth it to me. :(

Whatever you decide to do hun as long as i get to see you and give you hugs and have as much drunken fun as we did at ET3 all will be good ;)

Okie dokies i posted on lily's board that i am thinking of doing a victoria costume during the day just gonna do a bit of research on her costumes ...its not 100% yet i thnk ijust want one of those cool wigs :lol:

OMG Jemma Id love to see you cosplaying Victoria, if you need any help you know where I am :D

Well first off i need a kick ar** wig :(

Of course I'm always available for hugs.

Touchthesky: I had a total breakdown more than once at the con. The one that was over the cosplay was during the costume talk when the Hillywood Show stuff was on and one of our group commented "Our rosalie is better than theirs" but no comment on our Alice so I got over sensitive and upset about it. I have this crazy paranoia that someone's going to turn up and be like a picture perfect Alice and my group will dump me. No reflection on my wonderful beautiful Cullens, just my self esteem is horrible and I'm always scared of being ditched. :lol:

Go for it Jemma, you'd look wonderful :) One day I'd like to cosplay someone different to Esme for a change...But I have yet to decide who exactly. I have one person in mind to cosplay but they're not related to the Twilight Saga so that character will have to wait for an LFCC or Cm or something :)

No way in Hale would we ditch you vicky and i think Hillywoods new moon rosalie is WAY better than me lol.

You are our friend we could never ditch you you are our alice so dont worry and cosplay is all about fun so just go with it :lol: *hugs* *group hug*

Edited by Jemma