Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was being dead slow. I was like crossplayer??? and then realised oh yeeeaaah coz Sam is crossdressing as a guy I get it now ha ha ha (laughing at myself btw)!

Sorrryyy :wub:

its okay dayna i laughed when i first heard that as well lol

And yay sam for winning the top that is pretty close :lol:

All this is making me want to start on costumes but of course i cant till we get some pictures or the trailer so we can see some of the outfits :WINCE: wonder when we are gonna get a trailer???

I think 1 of my emails from Twifans said it was gonna be in March sometime. Don't quote me on it though lol. I've been googling Tish Monaghan to see if she's done any interviews on the clothes worn in Eclipse but can't find any yet only the ones about New Moon :WINCE:

aww they need to get something out lol i cant wait :lol: I only seen 1 picture from the set when filming rosalie in a white hat and like a full length light brown coat :WINCE: i hope she has better outfits than that flashback one lol :wub:

I did the same with Tish, Dayna. I also tried to see if there was anyway to contact her as I want to know where she got the jumper Emmett wears in the vote scene but may have to use my other reliable source....John lol.

Trailer is gonna be available for preview at the beginning of Remember Me when its released and it may be put online somewhere too.

The Eclipse Movie Companion is meant to be coming out in May I think it said on Amazon but don't quote me on it could have been March but I'm pretty sure it was May.

And currently according to IMDB we don't get Eclipse till 9th July though hopefully they will change it to the 30th June like the USA.

I did the same with Tish, Dayna. I also tried to see if there was anyway to contact her as I want to know where she got the jumper Emmett wears in the vote scene but may have to use my other reliable source....John lol.

Trailer is gonna be available for preview at the beginning of Remember Me when its released and it may be put online somewhere too.

The Eclipse Movie Companion is meant to be coming out in May I think it said on Amazon but don't quote me on it could have been March but I'm pretty sure it was May.

And currently according to IMDB we don't get Eclipse till 9th July though hopefully they will change it to the 30th June like the USA.

i really hope they change the date it will be released July 9th WTH why are we gonna be one of the last places to get it??? Even egypt get it before us :huh: well i will be in egypt when its out soo i will probley go see it there if its in english lol then come back from my holiday to see it in the UK. I hope the reason for the late release is cos we are gonna get a prem and not a fan event this year.

Anyways off to bed cos i dont feel well at all and i got work tomrrow :D

Yeah I agree lets hope it's coz we'll have a premiere here lol! Wouldn't mind going to the premiere tbh. I'd have to take 1 of those foldable chairs though ha ha coz there's no way I could stand all day. Orrrr yeeeaaah take my wheelchair! Ha ha!

Aww hope John will be able to help ya Sam! No doubt he will! I'm hoping to email him some pics 1ce Karly's put them on her laptop. I hope he won't mind. Not got his email addy so I'll DM him on Twitter and ask him if I could have it.

Aww night night Jem. Don't be worrying yaself sick.

Edited by twilight obsessive

Ahhh I wouldn't even attempt trying to actually get into the premiere. I think you have to know someone who knows someone lol but naaah I'd just sit/stand on the sidelines of the red carpet in the hope I'd get to meet some of the stars. Slim chance but ya never know.

Ahhh I wouldn't even attempt trying to actually get into the premiere. I think you have to know someone who knows someone lol but naaah I'd just sit/stand on the sidelines of the red carpet in the hope I'd get to meet some of the stars. Slim chance but ya never know.

Yeah, that's what I meant, sorry for not making it clear! :wub: There's a sectioned off disabled bit seperate from the regular pens where fans try to kill each other to get a spot on the railing. And it's a less slim chance than you'd think - I didn't think I'd get a single Potter/Holmes autograph but I got pretty much everyone, they're all so lovely to the fans. I'll do Eclipse (if there is one) but I dread to think how early I'd have to get up . . . :P

I've tried winning premiere tickets before, but no luck . . . and unfortunately Rob Pattinson isn't my cousin or something.

If there is a premiere I'll be there 3 days before if I have to be =p

I will sit with you lol want a good spot so i can get a good spot for when i jump kellan B)

Ill be there too!

We can have a kinda outside freezing cold twiligth sleepover in the middle of london!

I will sit with you lol want a good spot so i can get a good spot for when i jump kellan B)

Ill be there too!

We can have a kinda outside freezing cold twiligth sleepover in the middle of london!

I'll provide you with pepper spray, personal alarms and an electric cattle prod for protection!! DOn't forget my ticket tho!

Ill be there too!

I'll provide you with pepper spray, personal alarms and an electric cattle prod for protection!! DOn't forget my ticket tho!

We can give Jem the electric cattle prod, It's sadistic enough that I think she will get the most satisfaction from using that =p she can practice in her dreams haha.

Did any of you cosplayers take pics of yourselves at ET3? There's a comp running at the moment here to win one of two New Moon goody bags. I have one and they are brilliant.

*runs off to website* I like winning stuff...shame I never win anything

Argh don't know which one to send in......

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn