SIGOURNEY WEAVER!

frosty

Shes a legend and I cant think of anyone i'd rather meet!

Alien 1-4

Gorillas In the Mist

Ice STorm

Wall.e

Snow Cake

Imaginary heroes

Copycat

GhostBusters 1&2

Village

All AMAZING, and so so many more :)

SIgourney for any and all SM events lol

• Like 2

SM have been trying to get the whole of the Aliens cast since at least 2004 so I don't think Siggy needs to be suggested as a guest cos it's quite obvious they'd want to have her. Sadly, I don't think it's ever gone happen for us.

A dealer at an event last year said she was interested!

"A dealer told me" is the most common source of guest rumor here. Once one even said Orlando Bloom was coming...like how the hell would they know???

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet her but IMO opinion it'll be a cold day in hell before we get an A list star of her magnitude at a SM event in the UK.

Edited by nicky

"A dealer told me" is the most common source of guest rumor here. Once one even said Orlando Bloom was coming...like how the hell would they know???

The rumour I had put to me was that she was the amazing guest annoucement that never quite happened for London last year.

The rumour I had put to me was that she was the amazing guest annoucement that never quite happened for London last year.

Well if that's true then she'll never be at a showmasters event because showmasters said that that guest would not be being asked again. I actually doubt that the guest who was going to be at LFCC last year (or was it collectormania london?) was going to be that big.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...