Guest Prices/Days

showmasters

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

just wondering this was updated today but Derek Jacobi is not on the list, please could you tell me when he is signing?

Thanks

Tom

No, and that's why it's not be updated :P

Sometimes the specific days of a guests appearance aren't confirmed until closer to the event.

Yay, that's me bought my photo with the brilliant Derek Jacobi now :)

(of all the guests I'm seeing, he's the only one that made my parents go 'ooooh', lol)

Met him last month at an event in Swansea. He's a lovely bloke.

thanks!!!!!!!!!!

and yay none of them clash!! and my 4 are all in a row (shannon, brian, misha and julie)

cant wait for the supernatural talk!!! and hopefully i'll get tix for charmed talk - as long as it doesnt sell out before i can afford it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I can see Jason Momoa photo shoot on the shop, who do I get to pre-book his autograph ? thanks.

You can't pre-book autographs, as they can't guarantee you'll get one on the day. You just have to turn up, get a virtual queuing ticket (if required) then go queue and buy the auto when your number is called up.

damn guess what means gareth an niel arent doing photoshoots.

I'm still holding out hope - despite the recent update, not everything has been updated (John Saxon days/photoshoot still on there, for example, when his cancellation has been announced). They could still be working out logistics and details for either or both of them.

Edited by etmuse