General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

i have the worst migraine possible why do i get them :blush: think i am gonna ring in work cos there is no chance i can work with this :blush: i got my curtains closed cos the light from outside is driving me insane, my head feels like its taking off, i just feels drained of energy and crappy

Ooh ouchies mate! You have meds for it? If you don't the pink migrelieve are pretty good for starts and you can buy them over the counter... Take them cup of tea, back to bed! Should be gone by the time you get up!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all :D I have had an amazing day! Went shopping! Bought the most amazing leather jacket that was supposed to be £125 and I got it for £40 I LOVE IT like obsessed :D And also got some cute little heels from new look! And this top that i am in love with as its got a photo of Kurt Cobain on it and I love him and i love the top and i love topshop for making the top! Spent the money for my ET4 ticket but i can get it back when I sell some shizzle! Also perved a lot on a lot of people :D Over all a really great day!!!

Sounds like you did some retail therapy poppy i will do that ... well after ET3 not before cos i want some money lol

My sister had her baby like an hour ago so i am sat at home with my niece while my mum is at the hospital with her :D i am not a baby person but when they get to the age of walking and talking on their own i dont mind them :D

So i am just messing around on the sewing machine again sticking some fabric together for practice cos i want to be able to make the dress well when the fabric for it arrives :D I just keep getting the thread stuck when i am not paying attention then having to take some of the stuff apart and i end up poking myself with the needle :D i need to be more careful. Thats why i am practacing cos i have the attention span of a spoon :P

Edited by Jemma

Sounds like you did some retail therapy poppy i will do that ... well after ET3 not before cos i want some money lol

My sister had her baby like an hour ago so i am sat at home with my niece while my mum is at the hospital with her :P i am not a baby person but when they get to the age of walking and talking on their own i dont mind them :D

So i am just messing around on the sewing machine again sticking some fabric together for practice cos i want to be able to make the dress well when the fabric for it arrives :D I just keep getting the thread stuck when i am not paying attention then having to take some of the stuff apart and i end up poking myself with the needle :D i need to be more careful. Thats why i am practacing cos i have the attention span of a spoon :P

Ohhhhh congratulations :D Thats awesome news! Boy, girl? :D

My sister had her baby like an hour ago so i am sat at home with my niece while my mum is at the hospital with her :P i am not a baby person but when they get to the age of walking and talking on their own i dont mind them :D

Ohhhhh congratulations :D Thats awesome news! Boy, girl? :D

Boy :P lol i think its gonna wierd just cos all of our family are girls and this is the first boy

awwww congrats Jemma :blush:

Have any of you guys seen Paranormal Activity? God its proper freaked me out and i NEVER get scared at horror movies its the fact it could be true! i dnt wnna go sleeep eeek i saw it yesterday and maaan i am well and truly scared. :WAVE::D

I saw it for the... fifth time last night. it fails to scare me. XD

Have any of you guys seen Paranormal Activity? God its proper freaked me out and i NEVER get scared at horror movies its the fact it could be true! i dnt wnna go sleeep eeek i saw it yesterday and maaan i am well and truly scared. :WAVE::D

ahhh i'm sure i'm the only person to get scared at this film! >.<

I have not watched it :P i need to watch it and see what all the fuss is about

I have not watched it :P i need to watch it and see what all the fuss is about

do it jemma :P i wanna see if you get scared like i didd :P

I think i just had the worst day possible just finished work which was the slowest shift on this planet and another worker was gonna take some food home for her cats and said i should and i though about it because one of my cats was not well. Well i get into the car my mum picked me up and she was being overly nice and my mind registered that but thoguht nothing of it until she told me my cat had died while i was at work. So i am gutted :smile:

Edited by Jemma

I think he shouldnt been picked :smile: he'd of made a great Edward and DAMN IT I MISSED Ben Barnes I <3 him so much :(

NONONOOOOOOOOO! We do not mix the God that is Bin Bons with Twilight. Never. Ever. Never.

It's on Youtube though

:P

& I'm sorry Jemma :(