General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY MY FABRIC SWATCHES CAME

Just choosing which ones i want but pretty much easy except the skirt part of the dress trying to chose the lining cos i cant just have the chiffon or you would see all sorts :D

What about satin or silk as a lining?

Yep i chose the satin for the lining the only debate i was having is cos where i ordered the fabric from they have ttwo types of satin one is slightly thicker than the other not much thicker but still its thicker. And the thicker one has the colour champagne where as the thinner one does not :thumbup: but i am gonig with the champagne one even though its slightly thicker and i am in love with the colour/fabric for the top of the dress its perfect so hopefully i can get this done :D gotta wait till tomorrow to order them cos i get paid tomorrow :D getting more excited for ET3

I actually used satin backed crepe for Vicky's dress and it cost something like £15 for 5 metres I think. Will check on my paypal tonight to see exactly how much it was as i've bought loads of material recently.

I still haven't watched it yet. Rach did you watch it the night before aswell?

Meh I don't wanna go to work todaaaaay! I want my bed!

Ohh are they showing it nightly? It was Monday's I was watching. Blehhhh can't really be getting into another tv show >.<

Yeah it's every night :D

Bad day, I fell again twice ahaha. It's not as funny when you are on your own and have no one to laugh with. I'ma gonna watch Twi. Who has read the leaked script? I am steering well away, I don't want to get all antsy over it. They had better have done the tent scene word for word or I will have to kick some butt :P

Ooh I had forgotten, I just don't know how you do it! Sorry did I just spoil things for you? I never think that people haven't read them. Sorry Sam =[ But yeah you are right, that would be mega confusing to look at that first as from what I have heard they have rushed it a lot!

Well I'm being a good girl and not reading the script. Don't wanna spoil it for myself!

Awww the snowman in our front garden now looks drunk ha ha ha! And our tree has weirdly fallen over!

Really, really worried about going to work tomoz. The roads have iced over real bad!

I want krispy kremes but dunno if we would get to manchster or trafford centre in this weather without any problems

oh i need to go waterstones tomorrow for the 3rd true blood book i decided i like the books :dance: i thought the 1st book was not that good until right at the end loved the second book so hopefully they get better and better. :P

When does vampire diaries start on tv i am sure its this month just dunno when :S