Thankyou SM/ME!

domino

THANK YOU FROM ME AND MY SIS! Friday and Saturday have been like the best days of my life! The atmosphere was great, the guests were AMAZING! the party was soooooo fun! (we spent the night playing roulette!) I just wanted to say a MASSIVE thanks to everyone to organised, helped out and just made the event the greatness that it was. I loved how relaxed it was, and how much we got done so quickly! Thanks again! can't wait for et2 and then et3! :WINCE:

pleased you enjoyed my roulette dealing. it was one of the best group of attendees i have delt to. cheers again P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the team. I had a brilliant time. If you hadn't got this forum here I'd have been on my own. As it is, I met some great people who I look forward to seeing again.

I was really impressed by the organisation of the event. The staff were lovely and helpful people and the guests were excellent!

Again, thanks.

Elaine

Hi Elaine :(

Brilliant, brilliant fun! :D

Great to meet up with everyone including TT and Jason. Thankyou so much guys we'll definately be going to ET3 :D:P

Edited by Juliette

BIG BIG THANK YOU :YAHOO::dance:

Well done Mark, Jason and everyone at SM for yet another great Convention.

WOW what a weekend my feet still hurt from all the dancing I did last night :WINCE:

Sam's head still hurts from all the bubbly and cider she drank.. :D naughty girl,

HUGE THANK YOU FROM ME AND SAM

THANK YOU! There was only ONE downside to the ENTIRE weekend which was I was never told gold would go into the VIP area :YAHOO: Silly Me!

Great time, everything was perfectly organised and carried out. Guests were so sweet and lovely and I have met so many uber cool and mostly sweet people. I love each and every one of you.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

THANK YOU! There was only ONE downside to the ENTIRE weekend which was I was never told gold would go into the VIP area :YAHOO: Silly Me!

Great time, everything was perfectly organised and carried out. Guests were so sweet and lovely and I have met so many uber cool and mostly sweet people. I love each and every one of you.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Thats a shame as it said on the website about VIP area

I would like to say a massive thank you to Massive Events, you were all fantastic and very helpful. This was my first, and certainly not last event, and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Too Tall, you were such a laugh and thank you for having your photo taken with me and my friend.

And a massive massive thank you to Malcolm, who was taking all the photos of us with the guest. Who helped me out with something very delicate, lol.

Also thank you to Giles, not only did he let me wear his size 12 (I think) cowboy boots, he tried on my size 6, mile high heals, lol, thanks for such a great night.

Also I would like a favour, lol, if anyone know the people who were in "CosPlay", please could you tell me their names or forward me their contact details. I have some amazing pictures of them which Iwould like to send. I will also post some pictures shortly.

My e-mail address is: parkerj@grimsby.ac.uk

or look for me on FaceBook - Joanne Parker (I'm the one with the half glass in my hand, slightly tipsy).

Also, lastly, to all the guys we meet there, you were all great, and soooo funny. Hope to see some of you again soon, take care. Jo

Thankyou so much.On behalf of Siob and myself.

It was an amazing event,everything ran smoothly,the guests were incredibly nice and the crew there were also very nice and helpful.

Great location.Great people.Worth every penny we paid for it.We will definetley be looking into going to a future event.

So thankyou,we really appreciate the hard work & effort that must have gone into organising it.

OMG!!!

i actuatly had THE MOST AMAZING WEEKEND EVER!! :D

met so many amazing people and the guests were just fab!!

now Charlie knows Me and Chelsea as his stalkers in PJ's lmao!! xD

thankyou SM for such a great weekend!!

pleaseeeeee get Charlie back for Eternal Twilight 3!!!

oh and the Hilton Metropole is amazing too!

i love it!!

so glad that ET3 is going to be there

keep up the good work SM :D

:thumbup::D:wub::wub:

Hiya

Just wanted to say thank you for the great event and the guests were fab!!

Enjoyed both days especially Sunday as it was my bday and got to chat 2 all guests, just wished the guests would have come into the standard room more, but.....

Met some lovely people and you were all friendly and brill cant wait till ET3 AND 4 hope i can get tickets.

Thanks again

Sarah and Jo xxxxx