Party Themes for ET3 - What do you think?

Mandelina

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone not been on here for a while, but have had some news and would like to share with my Twifamily.

I am pregnant with my 3rd baby, due in August and was wondering how y'all feel about me and bump being at ET3???

Still early days so you lot are the first to know.

CONGRATS! :D :D :P:o !

if you were due in feb i would have said:

Just don't go into labour in your room that the maid has to clear up, with all your food floating around in the bath full of water.

(hopefully you remember the random convo ;) )

Edited by Tiffanyy

Hi everyone not been on here for a while, but have had some news and would like to share with my Twifamily.

I am pregnant with my 3rd baby, due in August and was wondering how y'all feel about me and bump being at ET3???

Awww congrats!! :D

I don't see how anyone would mind..

I remember seeing a pregnant lady at et2, I think Chaske put his arms around her bump in the photoshoot...so cute. :)

Aww thanks everyone,

haha Rhi, that made me chuckle. Definately think how your mind is set and what you do whilst carrying determines whilst your kids do and dont like. If thats the case this one will be Twilight mad lol.

Tiff yes I remember, thank god my lettuce will be able to float along happily in he bath. :thumbup:

Congrats!!

:wub:

You and your bump will be so welcome at ET3 lol.

Gotta start the little ones early on the whole Twilight thing :)

im so excited o.m.g i wonder what baby twilight merchandise i can find or get made !! :thumbup: our own little twibaby :D nic if you cos play we will sit you down with a bottle of true blood you will be fine our very own pregnant bella pmsl ...... baby vests with "team immortal children!"ohhh my mind is wondering off cant wait or this baby!!! xxxxx

:thumbup: thanks everyone, I'm just as excited about ET3 now as I was when I got the ticket.

I only just got off the phone to you missus, your mind runs away with you lolol, but yep loving the twibaby ideas, keep them coming xxxxx

Congrats!! Yeah, come and join us at ET3! As many people have said, no-one will mind a TwiBump!!! :D:D:thumbup:

me and my bump went to a Rollins band gig once, I swear my belly was stil bouncing the day after........................I think it may be the reason for the kids heavy music tastes lol

Hehe! I went to a Westlife gig when I was about 5 months pregnant with my Katie and also saw Phantom of the Opera when I was 8 months gone! She likes both Westlife and Phantom so I agree with you about your lads music tastes!! Brainwash from an early age!! :D:(

Awww congrats!! ^_^

I don't see how anyone would mind..

I remember seeing a pregnant lady at et2, I think Chaske put his arms around her bump in the photoshoot...so cute. :)

I made friends with this lady, it was very cute how all the guests reacted to her xx

CONGRATS!!!!!!! :D:clap: :clap: Xx

I agree Rhi, I went to a SOAD gig when I was 6 months pg with Takara and she kicked the whole way through.

Then when she was born, playing it to her would settle her to sleep :clap:

Xx

CONGRATS!!!!!!! :P:dance::D Xx

I agree Rhi, I went to a SOAD gig when I was 6 months pg with Takara and she kicked the whole way through.

Then when she was born, playing it to her would settle her to sleep ;)

Xx

Nice taste! ;)

shame they splitt up :(

Awww congrats Nicola!!!

Of course you and the bump are welcome :headscratch:

Gosh havn't bene on here in a while, silly college has been a nightmare recently and I've hardly had any time to post what with eassy's to write and a show last week, though I can (almost) kick back and relax as I only have two more assesments then it's Christmas!

Thanks Rhi :P

Haha, I just wouldnt like anyone to be offended by a big bump waddling its way round. Suppose I could always be pregnant bella.

Aw this made me lol, congratulations :) My sisters pregnant at the moment, she's a week overdue so far so it's a bit like grabbing my phone anytime I hear a noise lol xx

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a masquerade ball so I can get a cloak. Well I say cloak but I may well need a tent instead lol.

OOOh I hope she gos before Christmas, I have been fortunate enough to always go early but even at 35 weeks I'd had enough :WINCE:

Thanks Talie :wub:

ASOS are doing maternity wear now so I should be ok :dance:

Awwww another ET bump!! Debz had her bump on show at ET2...don't hide it...celebrate it...it's a good excuse to get the guests feeling you up lol!!!

I know they are busy and all, but I really wouldn't mind knowing the themes for the party's so I can justify spending the money as part of the Xmas shopping!!!

Edited by JaneDoe

I really really really hope that the newborn vamps is a theme.

I want to go ALL out, as I didn't really for ET2.

I also need to find a place that sells prescription red lenses so I don't have to wear my glasses.

Do any of you guys know good places for contacts?