Party Themes for ET3 - What do you think?

Mandelina

So any ideas for what themes that could be at ET3???

I was thinking something like Team Vampire and Team Wolfpack since Eclipse is so much about that :D

Like if you're Team Vampire you're wearing black clothes and if you're wolfpack white clothes or something like that...Not so great imagination haha.

Anyone of you have any ideas??? :(

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graduation Party!!! That's a great idea!! I would really want that :thumbup:

I went to an International School until 9th grade so they had this cermony last day of school where you got to wear a cap and gown like on a real Graduation.

Still have my cap in my room! I can wear that one lol :wub:

Edited by Mandelina

Inspired by chelsea at the prom lol

PJ PARTY!!

Like when alice kidnaps bella for a "pajama party" would be the ultimate comfort lol

LMAO! Though Katie deserves half the thanks for this idea too :D I'd be really into the idea of a newborn party, like one party where we can all dress up, a fancy party, then a laid back party :blush:

PJ PARTY :blink:

I dunno i think the sunday party will be related to one of the cullens cos for ET1 it was Edward and for ET2 its Rosalie sooooo maybe a jasper - military party or alice party bt i would love a Emmett party with bears and arm wrestling stuff :WINCE:

Awww! Do you have a pic of your dress?

How about an Alice's background story inspired party? xD You could even have a padded cell room for all the drunk people to fall around in so no one gets hurt :P

Just kidding! :WAVE:

LOL!! I like that idea! Padded cell would be good!

Awww! Do you have a pic of your dress?

How about an Alice's background story inspired party? xD You could even have a padded cell room for all the drunk people to fall around in so no one gets hurt :P

Just kidding! :WAVE:

Lol!!! That's a great idea :)

I'm not posting dress pics, lol afraid my hubby to be might see it! He pops on here for a look every now and then and will be at ET3 with me.

Ohhh okay, but you must show us pics after your big day! :WAVE: Hmmm...Straight jackets in a padded cell, wouldn't mind hugging myself all day and going flying into people while still being cushy xD *Boings around playfully*

Okay don't bother looking at me like that just because I'm easily amused.