Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

Some Smallville panels at Comic Con I think, I'm pretty sure I saw something on Youtube.

Jason said the guest is "all pleasing".

Smallville is popular, but Tom Welling or also Kristen Kreuk wouldn't count as "all pleasing" per my definition. Sean Bean or Kiefer Sutherland would be more matching there because they've done various things.

Yep - just found the Youtube stuff. Thanks!

Good point - you are right about Smallville. Popular but not "all pleasing". Not like Michelle Pfeiffer in a Catwoman costume.....or Terri Hatcher wrapped in a Superman cape...I digress :dance:

I'm not really sure, it's like a bunch of actors in a room where they get asked questions. Johnny Depp, HBC, Alan Rickman were all there. I'm not sure whether it counts as it's promotion for their movie.

Sounds like a Press Conference. These aren't open to the public so, no, they don't count.

Given that there's a bit of a Star Wars theme happening, It'd be amazing if by some small miracle , that Natalie Portman gets announced.

She's not just done Star Wars and has a pretty varied career.

Keanu Reeves would be another one , whose done a lot of stuff in his career, and his band could always play in the evening ....

Two that I believe meet the criteria of not having done a signing anywhere.

For those that mentioned Keifer Sutherland, he's done a store signing in the USA.

Liv Tyler I believe was also mentioned, and she's also done a signing for a perfume release or something like that.

Though I would'nt object if it was either of those 2 , and my first 2 are just selfish guest choices that I'd like to say I've met one day !!!!!

lol yeah true.

He is one of my 'holy grail' guests though. Him, Kevin Smith, Jack Nicholson and Samuel L Jackson lol

Happy to say I've met all three....and I'd *love* to meet Bill Paxton too lol.

(Btw you may know this but Kevin's doing a signing tour for his book in the month or so over here)

Got all excited when i saw this but then realised it was Monday

Hmnn shame that David Tennant has already done Comic Con i would've loved if he was announced.

Kiefer would be awesome as would most of the names thrown out there

I wouldn't hold my breath for Sarah Michelle as she will be heavily pregnant by November or giving birth.

Just hope it's someone that i know :thumbup:

lol yeah true.

He is one of my 'holy grail' guests though. Him, Kevin Smith, Jack Nicholson and Samuel L Jackson lol

Happy to say I've met all three....and I'd *love* to meet Bill Paxton too lol.

(Btw you may know this but Kevin's doing a signing tour for his book in the month or so over here)

Denis Lawson would be AMAZING. :thumbup:

Sarah Michelle Gellar seems like an educated guest and would be so fantastic!

Kiefer Sutherland would be amazing but surely would be filming season eight.

Gillian Anderson? David Duchovny?

Wont be SMG as she's pregnant and due around that time.

Hoping it's Kiefer or Ian McKellen.

I'm hoping for a prequel Star Wars guest - Ewan McGregor, Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, etc... I can dream :thumbup:

I'd have absolutely no interest if it's Keifer Sutherland though lol, but it would be amazing if it was Sean Bean. But Sean isn't really that big anymore (was he ever?) so I don't know how much of a draw he would be.

Hmm, good point. I'd totally go to an event just for Sean (I nearly met him when I was 14, so I've been wanting to meet him ever since lol), but I was just wondering how many other people would come for him - but then again, there's already another LOTR star coming so together that would be appealing for fans of it.

If I had to look at the actual guest list for a clue... Im thinking Selma Blair, Sean Bean, Ian Holm (please!! :D ), Bill Paxton, and Alyssa Milano or maybe Rose McGowan? (not sure if those two have done an event before)