Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

Damn thats a lot of replies! Is this a record? Better be a good guest or will be a riot I think. My guess would be Christopher Lee as they nearly got him before for LC&CC but missed out cos of illness. Although hope its Mark Hamill.

hope its them that would be awsome, but this where i would put my money if i was a betting man

Better be a good guest or will be a riot I think.

Oh I have no doubt some people will be disappointed, but that's the way it always goes with these announcements.

Oh yes, there will be disappointment, as with most things.

The way I deal with it is I have prepared myself for disappointment (not disappointment with SM or anything, just the fact that they will not be my type of guest). If it turns out not to be my type of guest then I can't be any more disappointed because i've already prepared myself. However if it turns out to be an awesome guest that I want then my spirits go through the roof!!!!

Having said that I'll repeat my hopes.... Kiefer Sutherland!!!

• Showmasters Admin

ok i have been informed i will have the contract back and go ahead "soon" :WINCE:

so it might not be 7.30

sorry on this one its taken a little longer than we all thought ok

so as soon as we have it you will know ;)

what a day :D

jason

you already gave out hints and a promise of an amazing guest, so why can't you announce it? Even if this guest wouldn't send the contract or will not be attending the attendes reading this forum would like to know who this person was?!

• Moderators

you already gave out hints and a promise of an amazing guest, so why can't you announce it? Even if this guest wouldn't send the contract or will not be attending the attendes reading this forum would like to know who this person was?!

They announce when the contracts are done.

Jason isn't saying it's not happening .. just a little delayed.

So they will be announced soon, and the attendees will know!

Because it could get Showmasters into a lot of trouble. Announcing a guest and selling tickets on that name when you don't have them is false advertising, and that's bad business because it annoys the attendees AND the actors.

SM won't announce anything until the contract has been signed.

ok i have been informed i will have the contract back and go ahead "soon" :WINCE:

so it might not be 7.30

sorry on this one its taken a little longer than we all thought ok

so as soon as we have it you will know ;)

what a day :D

jason

Is it going to be tonight??