Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was someone who has played a part in the Harry Potter franchise, obviously one of the older actors/actresses who have previous movies before. This will please a majority of people, even if they don't like Harry Potter since a lot of the older ones have done a wide variety of films.

On the lines of Harry Potter have Gary Oldman or Maggie Smith done any cons in the US or Uk? Being hopeful yes but it is an amazing guest announcement xD

@whoever mentioned the Cullens. it won't be any of them as I think pretty much all of them have done a con and tbh non of them would really count as amazing at the moment considering they're everywhere :) The only one who I could see it being from Twilight well New Moon is probably Michael Sheen but I think he's already done some.

Edited by xxobsessedxx

Agree with you there DavidB. It'll be someone whose been in more than a couple of film/tv roles and acted in various genres not just one or two otherwise wouldnt really count as someone who'll please most of us.

Even if they're busy dosnt mean you'll not get a decent oportunity with them, example being Ian McNeice at aprils collectormania where him being the free autograph his cue was massive but still made time for everyone who cued up

Dakota Fanning wouldn't be impossible, would it?

She's quite famous and has done many films... =)

Once again I don't see it being her, yes she's done a lot of films but I'm thinking it's going to be someone with a high reputation for a longer time period then she has. Yes if in 20-30 years she's still doing what she's doing then maybe :dance: She is highly talented but I just don't see it being her =/ Not that I would complain if it was. The only one I could see it being is Michael Sheen if it's going to be someone from the Twilight franchise. But he may have already done something

The only one I could see it being is Michael Sheen if it's going to be someone from the Twilight franchise. But he may have already done something

Oh yeah I would love to meet him!

I loved him in the Queen, and can't wait to see him in New Moon and Alice in Wonderland!

The only one I could see it being is Michael Sheen if it's going to be someone from the Twilight franchise. But he may have already done something

Oh yeah I would love to meet him!

I loved him in the Queen, and can't wait to see him in New Moon and Alice in Wonderland!

I too would love him to come, even if he's not announced today. Tbh I'm not overly bothered about him being in New Moon, well okay I am :dance:, but's it's not why I want to meet him. I love his other work, well that I have seen. I told my mum when it came to Twilight Proms if he's announced I'm there. and it won't of even been for New moon :dance: Seriously if I ever meet him it'll be like wow

Michael Sheen will be awesome :dance:

Has HBC done anything?

Alot of people seem to be saying no =/

Do you Know if Gary Oldman or Maggie Smith have done anything?

Edited by xxobsessedxx

Damn thats a lot of replies! Is this a record? Better be a good guest or will be a riot I think. My guess would be Christopher Lee as they nearly got him before for LC&CC but missed out cos of illness. Although hope its Mark Hamill.

Just wondering my laptop was playing up and was on the foram from london collectamania and for a breif second i saw latst guest annocnment qurark from deep space nine then my laptop whet dead and now i can not find it on the foram is this the surprize guest announcemet

He's going to London Film and Comic Con.

It's certainly not him.

thanks for the update

OK, I'm heading out now and won't be back till after the announcement so it's time for a final guess -

I'm gonna go back to an earlier guess -

Timothy Dalton. Hard to beat a Bond, especially a rare one.

Damn thats a lot of replies! Is this a record? Better be a good guest or will be a riot I think. My guess would be Christopher Lee as they nearly got him before for LC&CC but missed out cos of illness. Although hope its Mark Hamill.

Nah, I think the thread for twilight Proms might have got more :dance:

Just wondering my laptop was playing up and was on the foram from london collectamania and for a breif second i saw latst guest annocnment qurark from deep space nine then my laptop whet dead and now i can not find it on the foram is this the surprize guest announcemet

You mean Armin Shimerman, who's currently announced for London Film and Comic Con 2010?

Thanks for the update