Shop Update

kel

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no tickets, and no order confirmation either, what do I do?

I've logged into my account in the shop and it says my order's all processed, so is that confirmation enough? Could I print that and use it if my tickets don't arrive?

Still no tickets, and no order confirmation either, what do I do?

I've logged into my account in the shop and it says my order's all processed, so is that confirmation enough? Could I print that and use it if my tickets don't arrive?

So you did not get an e-mail saying "Showmasters Order Confirmation number XXX"? This is all confirmation you get.

If this didn't arrive, please check your account in the store and make sure there's no typo in the e-mail address. It's still possible that the mail was caught in a spam filter, but better check twice and save trouble next time. ;)

Click on the order number in the overview of orders which comes up when you click on "query order status". This brings up an overview of your order which is pretty much the same format as the confirmation e-mail you get. Print this off and bring it with you. Don't print the overview because it doesn't give any details of what you ordered.

Ok - I am back and sorting through the queries both here and on email - patience please as it will take a while.

I then have to look at processing the outstanding orders so please give me time to get all this done and read the updates.

Thanks.

Kirstie

haha dnt worry. i was in the 9000's for my first batch and 10000's for the second and neither have come yet

order one consisted of:

2 early birds

2 audience with twilight

1 peter facinelli shoot

1 justin chon shoot

all for sunday

order two consisted of:

1 alex meraz photoshoot

I don't have the Justin ones or Alex yet - they're at the PO when I get there to pick them up - answering queries first - but I will be stuffing tickets in envelopes this weekend at Bad Wolf. I hope to get them out Monday but if there is an issue I will post here.

K

Just a quick note to say THANK YOU to QS, DB and Jola for answering some queries whilst I was away. Unfortunately I was in one of the few places in the World where internet was hard to get.

FYI:-

I did not have:-

Peter F - Sunday (we ran out)

Justin Chou

Alex Meras

The Phelps Twins and any others added in last couple of weeks.

Also ran out of Sunday Early and Standard and Scott Bakula Saturday.

Please do not worry - if your tickets do not arrive in time to post them, I will bring them to LFCC and you can collect them with your confirmation. I will be speaking to SM this weekend about arrangements and will post an update.

K

Hi

I have looked at the email queries and there are 10 pages of them so it will take me some time, but I will answer them.

However, please note that 10352 was the last order processed and so I cannot answer queries about the others yet. I am about to look at that as well.

If you have order numbers BEFORE 10352 and have not received the tickets, its means they were not ready before I went away or will need to be looked into.

If you have order numbers AFTER 10352 they have not been processed yet.

Kirstie

Good to have you back :thumbup:

Second that but think you're going to be an extremely busy bunny until LFCC :(

Just done another order myself, sorry to add more stress ;)

Thanks!

Um yeah... ^_^

No worries it just takes a lot of time to work through - but will get there!

K

Hi kirstie my email was read my Jason but he said he will let you know about it when your back the email should be from naurarwen_fangorn@hotmail.com

Will answer ASAP. There are so many queries, it keeps knocking out the email site so taking a while - but I will get there! :dance:

K

Good to have you back :thumbup:

Second that but think you're going to be an extremely busy bunny until LFCC :(

Just done another order myself, sorry to add more stress ;)

Thanks!

Um yeah... ^_^

K

Hi kirstie my email was read my Jason but he said he will let you know about it when your back the email should be from naurarwen_fangorn@hotmail.com

Will answer ASAP. There are so many queries, it keeps knocking out the email site so taking a while - but I will get there! :dance:

K

Oh dear never good email overload. Welcome back though hope you enjoyed your time off. Did you got anywhere nice?

Good to have you back :D

Second that but think you're going to be an extremely busy bunny until LFCC :WINCE:

Just done another order myself, sorry to add more stress :poki:

Thanks!

Um yeah... :P

K

Will answer ASAP. There are so many queries, it keeps knocking out the email site so taking a while - but I will get there! :D

K

Oh dear never good email overload. Welcome back though hope you enjoyed your time off. Did you got anywhere nice?

Hi

Yes was good thanks - Mallorca. Very very quiet and relaxing!

I have sorted your query - many apologies. I am trying to email you and confirm it, but its a bit hit and miss right now. I will do so though.

If you want to order your photo shoots, go ahead and then let me have the order number and I will sort it out. Alternatively, let me know what you want and we'll have it waiting for you.

Thank you for your patience in getting this sorted and apologies again.

Kirstie

Good to have you back :D

Second that but think you're going to be an extremely busy bunny until LFCC :WINCE:

Just done another order myself, sorry to add more stress :poki:

Thanks!

Um yeah... :P

K

Will answer ASAP. There are so many queries, it keeps knocking out the email site so taking a while - but I will get there! :D

K

Hi

Yes was good thanks - Mallorca. Very very quiet and relaxing!

I have sorted your query - many apologies. I am trying to email you and confirm it, but its a bit hit and miss right now. I will do so though.

If you want to order your photo shoots, go ahead and then let me have the order number and I will sort it out. Alternatively, let me know what you want and we'll have it waiting for you.

Thank you for your patience in getting this sorted and apologies again.

Kirstie

Thank you for ringing me Kirstie you are an absolute star will let you know tomorrow about whats going on

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I know poor old Kirstie has just got back but I ordered an entry ticket for LFACC but ordered the first one listed without looking properly & its for the Sunday - I wanted the Saturday! :P All my photoshoots & autos are on the Saturday! :WINCE::WINCE:

Please can you change it to the Saturday?

Hope this will be OK - order 10393. :P

• Showmasters Admin

ok Please just give her some time to catch up and if you have emailed her PLEASE PLEASE do not keep sending more emails and do not ask on here for w few days ok as it will take her a little time to reply and sending more will only give her more work to get though so lets all give her the time to catch up and all will be ok

do not worry you will all get your tickets in time and if not we do have other plans to make it work for you so lets just leave it two more days thanks guys

jason :thumbup:

Hi

I have looked at the email queries and there are 10 pages of them so it will take me some time, but I will answer them.

However, please note that 10352 was the last order processed and so I cannot answer queries about the others yet. I am about to look at that as well.

If you have order numbers BEFORE 10352 and have not received the tickets, its means they were not ready before I went away or will need to be looked into.

Kirstie

ok so i am confused my number is after 10352

i have had the confirmation email but the moneys not been taken from my account

will i get the tickets before the event???

or will i have to collect them there??

and when will the money come out of my bank

i realise uve probally already explained this but im a bit simple bare with me lol

THANKS

xxxxx

My number is 10272, i am in France , i need to have my order before next friday !

Thx to answer me

PS: i still wait for an answer to my e-mails i've send to info@collectormania.com concerning press passes.

:D

Hi

Kirstie

i realise uve probally already explained this but im a bit simple bare with me lol

THANKS

xxxxx

Orders after 10352 have not been processed yet (as of yesterday).

It will be processed in time for the event which is when the money will be taken from your bank. This could be any time between now and next Friday.

If your ticket/s have not arrived in the post by that time then they will be available to collect from the info desk at the event. Just bring a print of your confirmation e-mail and some id.

No need to panic. You will get your ticket order :D

I don't want to read through 6 pages so my question is, what will happen if my early bird ticket don't arrive in time, I will be leaving Germany on Wednesday. I know I can pick up photo tickets at the info booth but what about the early bird tickets.

I can print out the confirmation but can I still enter the early bird queue with it?

Or to I have to join a different queue just to get my tickets? And what about the porto we paid for shipping?

To tell the truth I'm disappointed with this whole organisation stuff.

I don't want to read through 6 pages so my question is, what will happen if my early bird ticket don't arrive in time, I will be leaving Germany on Wednesday. I know I can pick up photo tickets at the info booth but what about the early bird tickets.

I can print out the confirmation but can I still enter the early bird queue with it?

Or to I have to join a different queue just to get my tickets? And what about the porto we paid for shipping?

Understandable u not wanting to read all the thread, however if u go back just one page u will see that the person seding out tickets was on holiday until a few daysa go and is sorting them out over the weekend, also there is a note there to say which order numbers have been sent out already.

Read it and it should answer ur questions.

Regards to where u live that is still a few days for a ticket to arrive.

If u have an email saying ur order number then ur order is placed, u just need to reread posts back a page to see where it is up to and it does mention what to do if they dont arrive in time.

Understandable u not wanting to read all the thread, however if u go back just one page u will see that the person seding out tickets was on holiday until a few daysa go and is sorting them out over the weekend, also there is a note there to say which order numbers have been sent out already.

Read it and it should answer ur questions.

Regards to where u live that is still a few days for a ticket to arrive.

If u have an email saying ur order number then ur order is placed, u just need to reread posts back a page to see where it is up to and it does mention what to do if they dont arrive in time.

No it does not answer my questions. Okay this person was on vacation, not my problem. I paid for my tickets and I was charged. I just want to know what will happen with the early bird tickets. Can I simply join the early bird queue, with my printed confirmation or do I have to join a different queue like it was at CM 15 to get my tickets and then rejoin the other queue? And if the tickets will get send out Monday it won't arrive on time, I'm leaving wednesday 8 am and like I stated I live in Germany.

Hi

Kirstie

THANKS

xxxxx

Orders after 10352 have not been processed yet (as of yesterday).

It will be processed in time for the event which is when the money will be taken from your bank. This could be any time between now and next Friday.

If your ticket/s have not arrived in the post by that time then they will be available to collect from the info desk at the event. Just bring a print of your confirmation e-mail and some id.

No need to panic. You will get your ticket order :thumbup:

Thanks very much!!!! uve eased my mind ALOT!!

im so excited now i know whats going on lolxxx