Which guest(s) are you most excited for? :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCOTT BAKULA!!! :YAHOO:

I have loved him since Quantum Leap & followed him through most of Enterprise as well, so Dominic Keating being there is a bonus for me. :D

Plus a VERY nice person got me a ticket for Scott's talk, so that person is going to get a BIG thank-you from me over the weekend! :dance::YAHOO:

Also very excited to meet Keeley Hawes (Tipping The Velvet) & the folks from Dr Who, Heroes & Red Dwarf. :dance:

• Moderators

Thanks David but I'm little worried if it is the case. If all the people at ET2 buy tickets then it's going to be sold out again, it's like a circle.

It's certainly possible that if they go on sale at ET2 (again, purely speculation) then a lot will be sold, but it's highly unlikely that every single ticket will be sold. A lot of people simply can't afford it straight away.

What's the best way to ensure I'll know right away when tickets for ET3 go on sale? Like, is there a newsletter or email list I could subscribe to, for example?

Keep an eye on the forum.

SM may send out an e-mail to all registered users of the forum like they often do for updates, but keeping an eye on the forum is the most safe bet.

Either that or the official Twitter account: http://twitter.com/Showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Keep an eye on the forum.

SM may send out an e-mail to all registered users of the forum like they often do for updates, but keeping an eye on the forum is the most safe bet.

Which forum?

This one ;)

More specifically the Twilight sections. The section for ET2 or the Twilight Saga section.

i will be meeting the following, so therefore excited to meet all of:

SCOTT BAKULA

MARK RYAN

EDWARD FURLONG

MICHAEL IRONSIDE

SENDHIL RAMAMURTHY

DANNY TREJO

CHRIS SARANDON

KEELEY HAWES

JOSH HERDMAN

JIMMY JEAN LOIS

the dude :pyth:

Plus a VERY nice person got me a ticket for Scott's talk, so that person is going to get a BIG thank-you from me over the weekend! ;):angel:

Oh man.... more cheekyness!! :blink::dance:

LOL... I might have known you'd make a comment on that! :firedevil::angel::angel:

Sorry!!! :blush::angel:

Well I'm only going for 3 or 4 people so far:

Scott Bakula

Jewel Staite

Dominic Keating

Michael Shanks (possibly, met him before)

Most excited about meeting Jewel :thumbup: and Scott.

I'll be meeting Michael Shanks, the Phelps twins and maybe Peter Facinelli and Sendhil Ramamurthy, if photo shoots with them are still available on the day...

Plus I booked a seat for the Twilight talk, and I hope I can attend most of the free talks (Harry Potter, Stargate, Star Wars, Star Trek, Heroes..... :))

There are lots of good guests at this year's LFCC but I can't afford to see them all. The main ones I'm going for (autos and photoshoots, that is) are:

Keeley Hawes

Eve Myles

The Phelps twins

Peter Facinelli

Justin Chon

Also bought a ticket for the Twilight talk. If I have time I'll see the Red Dwarf cast and attend the free talk for that, Heroes plus Harry Potter

Edited by vash-chan