Collectormania website

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Will the website ever come back ? :D

It's difficult to advertise the show if the website is countinuously down.

Lams9999 was this post worth typing mate ?

can you now anser both of these quetions your self ?

:P:P:P

jason

Will the website ever come back ? :thumbup:

It's difficult to advertise the show if the website is countinuously down.

Lams9999 was this post worth typing mate ?

can you now anser both of these quetions your self ?

:angel::YAHOO::poki:

jason

Same thing with your other topic when you ask us to promote your event, what's the point if there is no website ? Just wondering why the LFCC website is up again while C15 website is not ? You should be using the same server I guess, so that sounds weird. If you cannot tell, we will discuss it in MK next time.

Well I just told one of my friends about C15 and one of the guests that were going, and then they emailed back, who else is going cause I can't get the Collectormania homepage to work.

I told them to look in there forums but he doesn't have the time for that, and I don't see that it should be my job to advertise SMs events for them, when they can't even advertise them properly themselves.

The main way of solving this for the time being is to get someone to do a post listing all the guests that are going, even ones that have just been announced and have no set days or prices yet (so would not yet be in the C15 days and prices list thread.

:WINCE:

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

• Showmasters Admin

I doubt SM are doing this deliberately just to annoy people!

No SM love to sabatarge one of their biggest shows of the year. Jason is a money sadist, he just loves losing it :WINCE:

Edited by Too Tall