Ricky Villa------------------------TBA-----------Sat

Ray Parlour----------------------TBA-----------Sun

Steve Perryman-----------------TBA-----------Sat

Henry Cooper-------------------TBA----------- Sun

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo. Talks. Didn't think of them as I have gotten used to there being none at MK!

Look at all the potential possibilities!! Stargate, Star Trek, Back To The Future...hopes for some including Avery, Leonard and of course Amanda :blush:

Some really good prices there, but wanted to confirm that Ben Browder and Leonard Nimoy are £25 for an auto?

I know most of the time, the autograph prices are the same as the photoshoot prices, and at times there can be a difference.

So just wanted to confirm that the above mentioned guests are

£20 for photoshoots

£25 for autographs

Not too bothered about either of the guests myself, but know how popular they'll be to their respective fanbases, and suspect they would have been asking the same question.

Roll on C15 , tis shaping up to be a truly great lineup !

Some really good prices there, but wanted to confirm that Ben Browder and Leonard Nimoy are £25 for an auto?

My same thought..

Thought that as the photos are £20, the autos would be the same.

If not, that adds on at least £20 extra to the already bulging spending budget, meaning prob one less other guest, as I need at least 4 autos from each. I suppose I could just not get my photoshoots signed if it came to it :blush:

99.9 percent of the time photo shoots are the same price as an autograph.

I can only remember one exception before, that was Joe Flanigan in Manchester. It's been a £5 difference then, same thing as now for Ben and Leonard.

I'm sure Jason will confirm when he sees that, but I would be surprised if £25 for Leonard and Ben are incorrect. I've always expected Leonard to be £25, and for Ben it's not really a surprise either. Some may know the price tag his autograph has elsewhere. ^_^

I can only remember one exception before, that was Joe Flanigan in Manchester. It's been a £5 difference then, same thing as now for Ben and Leonard.

I'm sure Jason will confirm when he sees that, but I would be surprised if £25 for Leonard and Ben are incorrect. I've always expected Leonard to be £25, and for Ben it's not really a surprise either. Some may know the price tag his autograph has elsewhere. ^_^

Leonard was deff £20 at "another" show a few years ago... am rather surprised him and Ben would be that much. Ben is on a par with Claudia and she was only £20...

I'm sure Jason will confirm when he sees that, but I would be surprised if £25 for Leonard and Ben are incorrect. I've always expected Leonard to be £25, and for Ben it's not really a surprise either. Some may know the price tag his autograph has elsewhere. :YAHOO:

Leonard was deff £20 at "another" show a few years ago... am rather surprised him and Ben would be that much. Ben is on a par with Claudia and she was only £20...

But in the US it's much more than that so £25 is a bargain for him.

Every event I play a game with myself of 'guess the price'. Best ever result this time with only one wrong. I thought David Yip would be £15....bummer :YAHOO:

Leonard was a automatic £25 in my head, and when I read that Ben rarely does signings I guessed he would also be £25

Although with around 40'ish, :YAHOO: ,'would like' autographs a re-think is required :headscratch:

• Moderators

SMs rarely go to £25, and only do if necessary.

In the end, we don't know how much these guests cost to get here, so what we expect isn't really well informed.

Haven't been at that other show for years, so I have no idea about the prices. As 1of2 says, for me Leonard was an automatic 25 pounds. *shrugs*

Actually Claudia being 20 was a surprise for me last year, because I had her down with 25 as well in my mind.

Hi when you did the Guest Announcement for Izabella Miko you put on the post Sunday only does this mean see maybe doing more days

For the moment Izabella will be there Sunday only, that's what the above post says as well. There's always the chance that an extra day may possibly be added if the guest is based in the UK, but it is a rare thing.

Any news on Tony Amendola?
Phew - Tony has been added :D

I saw he was missing and went to check. :D

Is there any chance Sunday may be added for photo shoot with Amanda Tapping ?

Never say never - there may be additional shots added if a photo shoot is very popular or sells out. There is no guarantee though, it's just not possible to have everyone do a photo shoot every day.

happy that David Yip is only £10, makes up for Ben being £25 :D

thought C15 will be Ben's 1st ever UK appearence - even more well done for getting him Jason! :chair: - but I am surprised at him being £25. Only ever paid that for Shattner and Nimoy and wasn't quite sure Browder (think I'm spelling it right now :P) was on the same par. Expected Nimoy to be £25 cause that's what I paid last time, even if it was on a photo I didn't want :D I've also heard that Ben doesn't travel to attend signings/cons so I guess it's all good that he's flying all the way over! :D and yes the prices for autos accross the pond are SHOCKING. Couldn't afford any additional autos at the Official SG con :( cause the prices were all in $US (even though we were in Canada :wub:) and Amanda's auto was $55 US :P which is £40, so at C15 it's half the price yey :chair: which means 2 autos and a photo for me wahooo! :chair:

surfy sah xx