Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Will still have a peep when I get back though )

Ha ha ha naturally, just incase hey?!

:wub: Absolutely! Think the obsession is too large to cope with checking in every few days or so! :P

Thats how I missed out this time for ET2!!!!

Plus, isn't it nice to have someone to come where people don't think you are insane for liking it so much! :BRUISED:

Just a quick update so people don't feel they've been forgotten. SM are working out the logistic of DATES/2 VENUES/3 GUESTS.

All need to line up.

We need 3 guests that are available on the same weekend, then 2 venues that are free on the same weekend and on a weekend we don't already have an event!

As you can imagine it's an interesting juggling game. It's getting there but sometimes guest negotiations just aren't as fast as a vampire.

So please be patient, they are working hard on this and they are going to be great events. As soon as all the different parts are finalized an announcement will be made.

Ahhhh excitement! Yay! Thanks for the update :):):):):):)

Thank you soooooooo much for the update. Even more excited now. :firedevil:

Happy Birthday Rob!

Perhaps the delay is being caused because they need to speak to Rob about his attendance and he's too busy partyin at the mo? Ooooo - we wish! lol But you never know......we can dream.....it passes the time why we wait in desperation for these dates.

:poki:

Just a quick update so people don't feel they've been forgotten. SM are working out the logistic of DATES/2 VENUES/3 GUESTS.

All need to line up.

We need 3 guests that are available on the same weekend, then 2 venues that are free on the same weekend and on a weekend we don't already have an event!

As you can imagine it's an interesting juggling game. It's getting there but sometimes guest negotiations just aren't as fast as a vampire.

So please be patient, they are working hard on this and they are going to be great events. As soon as all the different parts are finalized an announcement will be made.

yayyyyyyyy :firedevil:

Thanks for the update.

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY ROB PATTINSON!! :firedevil:

haha i just put this on my facebook saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB and a friend text me saying crap whos birthday have a forgot i was like robert pattinson idiot and she made fun of me for calling him rob because i dont know him personally so shouldnt use nicknames :poki: haha

Thanks for the update.

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY ROB PATTINSON!! :poki:

haha i just put this on my facebook saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB and a friend text me saying crap whos birthday have a forgot i was like robert pattinson idiot and she made fun of me for calling him rob because i dont know him personally so shouldnt use nicknames :P haha

We can pretend we know him personally!!! :firedevil:

(Will still have a peep when I get back though )

Ha ha ha naturally, just incase hey?!

:D Absolutely! Think the obsession is too large to cope with checking in every few days or so! :D

Thats how I missed out this time for ET2!!!!

Plus, isn't it nice to have someone to come where people don't think you are insane for liking it so much! :D

Ahhh yeah it's great to come here where there are fellow obsessed fans!

Thanks for the update.

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY ROB PATTINSON!! :D

haha i just put this on my facebook saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB and a friend text me saying crap whos birthday have a forgot i was like robert pattinson idiot and she made fun of me for calling him rob because i dont know him personally so shouldnt use nicknames ;) haha

LMAO so funny! I call him Rob all the time too!

Thank you soooooooo much for the update. Even more excited now. :D

Happy Birthday Rob!

Perhaps the delay is being caused because they need to speak to Rob about his attendance and he's too busy partyin at the mo? Ooooo - we wish! lol But you never know......we can dream.....it passes the time why we wait in desperation for these dates.

:D

Ha ha ha ha I think I'll choose to believe that's what's actually happening!!

Thank you soooooooo much for the update. Even more excited now. :D

Happy Birthday Rob!

:D

We can all dream lol :D

All need to line up.

I love you :) This is the best news I have heard all day and it's Rob's birthday as well! Yay! xxx

LOL! Ouch long journey then!! Ugh now I'm reminded of my trip to Norwich in July....about 5hrs on a train....yippeee (note sarcasm lol)! It's worth it though coz I get to spend time with my friend who lives there aswell as see Elliot Minor yay! I think the trip to Northampton for ET2 is gonna be longer though! Plus more train changes! Ugh I hate train changes! Thank god my sister is coming with me so I won't be on my own!!

Edited by twilight obsessive

LOL! Ouch long journey then!! Ugh now I'm reminded of my trip to Norwich in July....about 5hrs on a train....yippeee (note sarcasm lol)! It's worth it though coz I get to spend time with my friend who lives there aswell as see Elliot Minor yay! I think the trip to Northampton for ET2 is gonna be longer though! Plus more train changes! Ugh I hate train changes! Thank god my sister is coming with me so I won't be on my own!!

Yeah, travelling is not much fun :(

If we had managed to get tickets for ET2 I think it would have been about 3 1/2 hours for us - Wouldn't have minded though! :)

Although, it is fun with company! Especially if you don't have to drive :)

Yeah, travelling is not much fun :(

If we had managed to get tickets for ET2 I think it would have been about 3 1/2 hours for us - Wouldn't have minded though! :)

Although, it is fun with company! Especially if you don't have to drive :)

Yes it's definately more fun when you have company, I don't mind travelling so much then! Ha ha I'm tempted to write a quiz on Twilight and get my sister to do it whilst we're on the train just to pass the time!

All need to line up.

Thanks for the update :thumbup::YAHOO::P

We promise to try to wait :angel: .....though it wont last long :poki:

This is FAR tooo quiet today!!..

I know what you mean I've just come on to look while I have my lunch :blink:

:dance: We'll have some news soon we just have to stay calm (although try telling my stomach that - its had butterflies since they announced this :D

This is FAR tooo quiet today!!..

I know what you mean I've just come on to look while I have my lunch :blink:

:dance: We'll have some news soon we just have to stay calm (although try telling my stomach that - its had butterflies since they announced this :D

We're all waiting in silent anticipation!! :huh:

WOW it really IS quiet lol! I've logged onto my email during my dinner break expecting tonnes of notifications and there were only 3!!

Going off topic completely....I was watching 1 of the music channels this morn and Leanne Rimes' "How Do I Live" came on and it really choked me up coz it totally reminded me of Bella and Edward in New Moon!! I always cry reading that book! Infact I've cried reading all of them at some point or another but New Moon is the worst!