Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

Lol I've noticed! I think you'll be fine! I'm abit worried as when I'm at work I can only check the net at dinner so I'm so worried that if something's been announced in the mean time, I'll miss out and there'll be no tickets left! Eeeek!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I've noticed! I think you'll be fine! I'm abit worried as when I'm at work I can only check the net at dinner so I'm so worried that if something's been announced in the mean time, I'll miss out and there'll be no tickets left! Eeeek!

You're lucky you can check at all - can't in my job. Even if I could take my eyes off the brats, erm...I mean darling children, for a few minutes, we have no net access at work.

I think we'll be alright though - I mean ET2 still took about 3 weeks to sell out of 800 tickets. I'm sure they're not going to sell out of 1000 tickets (500 for each) within a few hours!

I just hope we get some warning - ie an anouncement that says something like when and where the event will be and maybe a guest anounced...and that tickets go on sale in a couple of days or something - just so I can get in touch with my friend and see if she can make it or not.

You're lucky you can check at all - can't in my job. Even if I could take my eyes off the brats, erm...I mean darling children, for a few minutes, we have no net access at work.

I think we'll be alright though - I mean ET2 still took about 3 weeks to sell out of 800 tickets. I'm sure they're not going to sell out of 1000 tickets (500 for each) within a few hours!

I just hope we get some warning - ie an anouncement that says something like when and where the event will be and maybe a guest anounced...and that tickets go on sale in a couple of days or something - just so I can get in touch with my friend and see if she can make it or not.

Ahh hopefully we should be ok then! Yeah a little be of notice would be nice!

I'm watching a right weird film! It's called requiem for a dream and it's about drugs! Ha ha ha I only bought it coz Jared Leto is in it!

I have seen this film too - found it a bit weird and hard to watch at times, and when it finished was still thinking about it, I wasnt too keen on it. It left me feeling 'ick!!'

I hope SM will be able to give exact times when tickets go on sale - then I could have a relaxing day an not be too worried when i am not near a computer!! :pyth:

The internet has been down in my job this entire week and I've had dreadful visions of arriving home to see it's been announced and tickets are gone :o Argghh!!

Yeah.. I hope we get some notice too.. If its not during the summer when my fiance is here with me then I'll need to talk someone else into going with me... although I really wouldnt care if I had to go my own, I'm sure all of you guys are fantastic company! :D

The internet has been down in my job this entire week and I've had dreadful visions of arriving home to see it's been announced and tickets are gone :o Argghh!!

Yeah.. I hope we get some notice too.. If its not during the summer when my fiance is here with me then I'll need to talk someone else into going with me... although I really wouldnt care if I had to go my own, I'm sure all of you guys are fantastic company! :D

Awww noooo! Well thank god nothing was announced then whilst you was at work!

Awww well if it isn't in the summer and your fiance can't go with you, I'm sure we can keep you company! Lol we should all arrange to meet up if possible!

Edited by twilight obsessive

The internet has been down in my job this entire week and I've had dreadful visions of arriving home to see it's been announced and tickets are gone :lol: Argghh!!

Awww noooo! Well thank god nothing was announced then whilst you was at work!

Awww well if it isn't in the summer and your fiance can't go with you, I'm sure we can keep you company! Lol we should all arrange to meet up if possible!

Definitely!! At least I know I'd be with a load of people with the same interest has me haha :o Any other Irish people on this forum?

I am in Northern Ireland - if you dont end up goig with your finance we may even be at airport at same time!!

You will know me in my Forks Washington TShirt...

Haha! I need to get a shirt, that'd be so funny in the airport, looking for the hardcore twilighters!

That's awesome though, we should so meet up! :lol:

You have a Forks, Washington tee? Cool!!

I really need to sort out my Team Edward/Baseball tee! I designed it on a site, it was perfect!! Then I was gutted to find out they didn't ship to the UK! Grrrrr!

I am in Northern Ireland - if you dont end up goig with your finance we may even be at airport at same time!!

You will know me in my Forks Washington TShirt...

Haha! I need to get a shirt, that'd be so funny in the airport, looking for the hardcore twilighters!

That's awesome though, we should so meet up! :lol:

LOL! I can't wait to spot Twilighters on the train!

• Moderators

Hey i havent been on here in a while lack of internet have i missed any news? do we know anything more abou the mysterious cons? lol

Hey :wub:

The last thing was Too Tall's post:

Just a quick update so people don't feel they've been forgotten. SM are working out the logistic of DATES/2 VENUES/3 GUESTS.

All need to line up.

We need 3 guests that are available on the same weekend, then 2 venues that are free on the same weekend and on a weekend we don't already have an event!

As you can imagine it's an interesting juggling game. It's getting there but sometimes guest negotiations just aren't as fast as a vampire.

So please be patient, they are working hard on this and they are going to be great events. As soon as all the different parts are finalized an announcement will be made.

That's all so far.

I have the money, its just the fact that someone will have to come with me because I cant stay in a hotel by myself :/ And apparently I'm not allowed fly on my own to UK for a con, but I'm allowed fly to the UK to see my dad? Where is the logic in that?

Well if they're cheap enough maybe you could save up yourself :/

Ha ha ha good idea!

I have the money, its just the fact that someone will have to come with me because I cant stay in a hotel by myself :/ And apparently I'm not allowed fly on my own to UK for a con, but I'm allowed fly to the UK to see my dad? Where is the logic in that?

Hmmm I suppose your mum worries bout you less when you're with your dad?

Edited by twilight obsessive

Hey i havent been on here in a while lack of internet have i missed any news? do we know anything more abou the mysterious cons? lol

Hey :D

The last thing was Too Tall's post:

Just a quick update so people don't feel they've been forgotten. SM are working out the logistic of DATES/2 VENUES/3 GUESTS.

All need to line up.

We need 3 guests that are available on the same weekend, then 2 venues that are free on the same weekend and on a weekend we don't already have an event!

As you can imagine it's an interesting juggling game. It's getting there but sometimes guest negotiations just aren't as fast as a vampire.

So please be patient, they are working hard on this and they are going to be great events. As soon as all the different parts are finalized an announcement will be made.

That's all so far.

thank u very much :)