Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LFCC looks good but I'm gonna hold off for the mini-con methinks... they wouldn't be on at the time would they? Any time frame at all yet for the mini-cons? Tell ussssss :lol:

no i don't think so :o

i think they're run by the same people arn't they?

hhmmm.. not sure.. i just hope its not end of august or july :D

LFCC looks good but I'm gonna hold off for the mini-con methinks... they wouldn't be on at the time would they? Any time frame at all yet for the mini-cons? Tell ussssss :lol:

no i don't think so :o

i think they're run by the same people arn't they?

hhmmm.. not sure.. i just hope its not end of august or july :D

Are they? Not sure :/ Lol, I'm such a n00b.

I want it to be on during the summer coz i'm a teacher hehe :D

I'm skipping Friday of school for ET2, and I skipped Thursday, Friday and Monday for ET :YAHOO: But now I ent allowed miss any more school for 'pointless conventions'

Pointless?? Ouch! Lol

Such a parent thing to say (well a non-twilight loving one anyway)

I'm skipping Friday of school for ET2, and I skipped Thursday, Friday and Monday for ET :D But now I ent allowed miss any more school for 'pointless conventions'

pointless.. lmao xD

why are cons pointless?

they were all probs just jelous :D

I'm skipping Friday of school for ET2, and I skipped Thursday, Friday and Monday for ET :D But now I ent allowed miss any more school for 'pointless conventions'

I'm skipping Friday as well. I'm coming down with a mysterious illness which only ET2 can cause :D Although my English teacher, who is also deputy head, seems to be as bad as me when it comes to Twilight. She's got a daughter too, so I'm hal expecting her to turn up at ET2 xP

My friends all no. It's just the teachers specifically my tutor when she finds out I'm missing school for what she will probably see as a "pointless" convention. Unless of course she is a closet Twilight fan *ponders*

I love my teacher. She told me to go to ET because she knows I am MASSIVE fan and because I do Accounting, the name of the companies in are questions are usually Twilight related. Recently we had Jasper Ltd. LOL!

Just in case anyone has been hiding under a rock today... first New Moon clips will be aired at the MTV Movie Awards on May 31st.. my bday! :D

Wooohooo! Must find out what time it's on (will it be aired may 31st here in the UK too?) so I can tell my bf I won't be seeing him just so I can watch it ha ha ha! Awww that's really mean of me! Lol!

Wow it's been busy on here since I was on at dinner! Just been catching up with it all! Awww wish I was goin to LFCC! But I'm seeing Elliot Minor in July in Norwich (another friend wants me to go see them in Birmingham too but I just don't think I can do it) so I think it would be too expensive to do LFCC aswell. Plus I only have 9 days hol left to take so I'm really holding out for the mini events! Which is another reason why I don't think I can do another Minor gig which kinda sucks!

My friends all no. It's just the teachers specifically my tutor when she finds out I'm missing school for what she will probably see as a "pointless" convention. Unless of course she is a closet Twilight fan *ponders*

I love my teacher. She told me to go to ET because she knows I am MASSIVE fan and because I do Accounting, the name of the companies in are questions are usually Twilight related. Recently we had Jasper Ltd. LOL!

LMAO that's so cool!

That reminds me of some of our customers at work (I work in the accounts office) such as Cullen Electrical and Jacob's LES. Ha ha ha always makes me chuckle when I get their payments in!

Ahaha in accounting we had someone called A. Cullen :D I laugehd hysterically and everyone was like Jade, wtf xD

Ha ha ha ha I would have done the same! You just can't help but laugh! Non-Twilighters just don't understand us!

I've been looking into doin English Lit A level and had to laugh when I saw that 1 of the books I'd be reading was Wuthering Heights! Ahhhh soooo wish it was Twilight though!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Just in case anyone has been hiding under a rock today... first New Moon clips will be aired at the MTV Movie Awards on May 31st.. my bday! :D

Wooohooo! Must find out what time it's on (will it be aired may 31st here in the UK too?) so I can tell my bf I won't be seeing him just so I can watch it ha ha ha! Awww that's really mean of me! Lol!

Wow it's been busy on here since I was on at dinner! Just been catching up with it all! Awww wish I was goin to LFCC! But I'm seeing Elliot Minor in July in Norwich (another friend wants me to go see them in Birmingham too but I just don't think I can do it) so I think it would be too expensive to do LFCC aswell. Plus I only have 9 days hol left to take so I'm really holding out for the mini events! Which is another reason why I don't think I can do another Minor gig which kinda sucks!

LMAO that's so cool!

That reminds me of some of our customers at work (I work in the accounts office) such as Cullen Electrical and Jacob's LES. Ha ha ha always makes me chuckle when I get their payments in!

Ahaha in accounting we had someone called A. Cullen :D I laugehd hysterically and everyone was like Jade, wtf xD

Ha ha ha ha I would have done the same! You just can't help but laugh! Non-Twilighters just don't understand us!

I've been looking into doin English Lit A leve and had to laugh when I saw that 1 of the books I'd be reading was Wuthering Heights! Ahhhh soooo wish it was Twilight though!

I presume that it will be aired on June 1st here, or else extremely late on the 31st... *goes and checks MTV*... it doesnt say yet :D

We tend to get MTV awards the day after they air in America.

But i wouldnt hold your breath for any new moon clips to be shown over here. Apparantely there was twilight stuff shown last year, but i dont remember it being shown here. We get a very edited down version of the show. We'll just have to wait and see.

Another thing to have to wait for!

On the plus side, the first official new moon poster is being released tomorrow :D

We tend to get MTV awards the day after they air in America.

But i wouldnt hold your breath for any new moon clips to be shown over here. Apparantely there was twilight stuff shown last year, but i dont remember it being shown here. We get a very edited down version of the show. We'll just have to wait and see.

Another thing to have to wait for!

On the plus side, the first official new moon poster is being released tomorrow :D

Ugh we're so deprived over here! Lol!

Whoop whoop bout the poster! I want! Do you know which sites or shops will be selling it?