Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

I had a tear in my eye yesterday listening to my ipod on way to work - it was the song that Edward and Bella are dancing to in the gazebo (can't remember the name of it, even though i have movie and instrumental soundtracks)............mmmmmmm maybe Im not as obsessive as i thought if i cant name all the songs?? (secretly hopes!!)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a tear in my eye yesterday listening to my ipod on way to work - it was the song that Edward and Bella are dancing to in the gazebo (can't remember the name of it, even though i have movie and instrumental soundtracks)............mmmmmmm maybe Im not as obsessive as i thought if i cant name all the songs?? (secretly hopes!!)

Help! That is the ring tone for my phone! Iron and wine. - Flightless bird.

I absolutely love it.

Once, I was sleeping in after working til 3am and hubby rang my mobile. So beautiful that being the first thing I heard that day!

Anway, I am trying to be good today, but have checked three times without typing anything, got 120 chocolate pots to do by tea time! :blink:

Was also trying to be good cos they had given us an update! :dance: Bit pointless methinks! Will still keep checking! :huh::D

Awww I love that song! I also love Paramore's "I Caught Myself"! Especially 1 of the lines in the song: "You've got it, you've got it, some kind of magic. Hypnotic, hypnotic. You're leaving me breathles..." I wish they'd brought that out as a single!!

Awww I love that song! I also love Paramore's "I Caught Myself"! Especially 1 of the lines in the song: "You've got it, you've got it, some kind of magic. Hypnotic, hypnotic. You're leaving me breathles..." I wish they'd brought that out as a single!!

Thats a great song too

I saw Paramore, year before last, they were fab! :D

Oooh yes it does sound exciting!! We could all come see you in your show!!

Thats a great song too

I saw Paramore, year before last, they were fab! :D

Aww so jealous! I'd love to go see them!

I'm watching The Notebook for the 1st time. I've a feeling I'm gonna cry lol!

Yup you really are lol The Notebook gets me every time :D

*sniff sniff* yup I cried!! Lol I'm such a girl! Well, I AM a girl after all but I refuse to say I'm a wuss lol!

i have that as my ring tone, gets confusing when it comes on in car as i always think its my phone :D

i have that as my ring tone, gets confusing when it comes on in car as i always think its my phone :(

I have Paramore's Decode as my text alert ( had Flightless Bird American Mouth for ages before this - gorgeous song - v emotional) and Supermassive Blackhole by Muse, as my ring tone - love the soundtrack soooo much! And agree it gets very confusing in the car when the phone goes off too. :P

Ill never forget when I first read New Moon, my mate called me just after I read the scene when Edward laves and I was full on sobbing down the phone haha.

She must think im a wimp, as when I first saw brokeback Mountain I cried dwon the phone to her then.

NoteBook.

Brokeback Mountain.

Moulin Rouge.

End scene of Twilight.

Theyll always have me in floods haha.

Flightless bird is THE most stunning song!

Kristen Stewart picked it, good choice I say x

Nah crying at the Notebook doesn't make you a wuss! Just human :(

Ahh the Notebook, almost makes me cry as much as New Moon :P

Oh god everytime I read New Moon it never fails to make me cry!

Ill never forget when I first read New Moon, my mate called me just after I read the scene when Edward laves and I was full on sobbing down the phone haha.

She must think im a wimp, as when I first saw brokeback Mountain I cried dwon the phone to her then.

NoteBook.

Brokeback Mountain.

Moulin Rouge.

End scene of Twilight.

Theyll always have me in floods haha.

Flightless bird is THE most stunning song!

Kristen Stewart picked it, good choice I say x

My dad has crap timing! A couple of times now he's come home from work just after I've finished reading that scene and I've bin crying! Lol I was so angry with Edward after reading that scene! And when "it'll be as though I never existed" (apologies if that's not exactly right) is repeated through out the book it just chokes me up! I hope the film is just as heart wrenching! Ha ha I'll need to take a box of tissues I think!

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I can honestly say, untill Twilight, I have never been so affected by a book before! For a while it really affected me! Falling inlove with Edward (not in the worrying way. It was just the fact that, well, he's just perfect), being angry at him, hating Jacob (I still don't like him-sorry), feeling elated when there was a truly beautiful/happy moment, crying, thinking they were gonna die! Sooo many emotions I felt! Infact my friend had read Eclipse before I did and when I asked her if it had a happy or sad ending she wouldn't tell me! So I prepared myself for the worst and was on edge the whole time just convinced that either Edward or Bella were gonna die! Then in BD I was sobbing when Bella was in labour coz I really thought there wasn't gonna be a way for her to live and that Edward would be too late to change her! I also cried at Edward being mentally in agony and telling Jacob he had to convince Bella to be with him (Jacob)!

Wow I sound like some nutcase! Lol!

Haha I think we all feel the same. I actually like the part when edward leaves now, when bella realises that she loves jacob, and the jealousy between edward and jacob. Because these make me feel the most. The tent scene in eclipse and the chapters that follow I think are my favourite part of the saga, because they are real and raw. I love it.

How sad is this! Did a wolf cake for my sons birthday, submitted the pic to deviantart, and put the script from the tent scene of Jacobs howl of anguish! :thumbup:

I think we all feel the same about those incredible books.

In fact, this is going to sound soppy, but it actually made me appreciate my husband more.

I realised, that he does loads of the things that Edward does, and he always has. We were married when we were 21 and he is still the same as he was then (I am now 37) .

You know, catching him looking at me when I don't know, gentle brushing of my hair, dropping kisses on my head just cos he walks by, he's quite a soppy really.

Ashamed to say I had taken it for granted til I read Twilight and realised that what we have is what most people yearn for and never got.....................I got it!!!!!!

But he's not Edward...............he's called Kev! :D

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils