Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm guessing the Northern will say be a day a event on the saturday then the southern ones will get the same guest but say on the following day?! this is so exciting but yeah I agree I'm going to be broke due to showmasters!

can we have a hint on what month this event will be please?!

I have a strange feeling I shall be getting that little peice of plastic out again soon... :o

Ha! I knew there was a reason I put off going to Germany in July, why I didn't buy concert tickets for June and why I've been selling stuff on ebay...

Would love to know roughly the time of year this event is going to be - summer holidays would be good since I have nothing at all planned and it's going to be boring and then I won't need time off work!! But, whenever - I shall be at at least one of them. Doesn't really matter where they are to me...where I live I have to travel anyway to do anything of any interest! Nothing comes here.

I know they said info will be posted soon, but have come to realise people here are easily excitable and impatient as a result....so the questions are understandable and I have my own too. Like....will guests (at least one) and themes planned for each be anounced before tickets go on sale so as people can decide which to buy tickets for if they can only make one?

Loving the more guests for ET2 anounced soon too....not sure if I can control the excitement levals though!! :D

xC

if this gets annouced before une it would be perfect for me cause then i can just ask for a ticket for my birthday from the parentals!!!

defo being at the one in the south

sooo glad i'm not going on holiday this year...it's basically twilight that is eating up my paycheck and holiday time from work.

love you guys so much for organizing everything. showmasters rock!

• Showmasters Admin

Sounds good for the people missing out

So ET2 in October is going ahead like normal-like Eternal Twilight??

But the two new ones that are back to back will only have three guests each??or does the three guests apply to ET2??

ET2 will be the same as ET1 and a normal weekend con.

The 3 guests will be the same at both back to back events. Not this does not apply to ET2.

So... if we wanted to... we could go to ET2, the event in the north and the event in the south? :)

Yes you could go to all 3.

This sounds fantastic!! Hopefully I can go to the Northern one, I can't afford both though :chair:

I am a little confused though- is it the same three guest at both events, or two sets of three guests?

As above it will be the same 3 guests at both the North and South events.

I'm so excited after this announcement, thank you so much SM!!! :chair:

Wait, North of England? South? I have to check a map, but I think that South is easiest to travel from France. I'm looking forward to know the dates , the places and the guests! :chair: