Zachary Quinto Pweeeeeze

jay_dd

:blink:

Please, Please Pweeeeeze showmasters could you get Zachary Quinto to attend, would love to see a chat between the two Spocks.

and not to mention getting a duel signed Spock picture featuring the two meeting as seen in the Leonard Nimoy post!!!

Getting Leonard Nimoy is fantastic news, but getting Zachary Quinto as well would be crazy, come on you know you want to.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Why have the SArmy not jumped on this thread yet?! Zach would be excellent- he was the perfect Spock! Even though every time he got worked up, I half expected him to do the finger thing and chop open Kirk's head!

Why have the SArmy not jumped on this thread yet?! Zach would be excellent- he was the perfect Spock! Even though every time he got worked up, I half expected him to do the finger thing and chop open Kirk's head!

I think SM are aware of our want for Zachary in the SArmy thread. :D

Not a huge Star Trek fan but thought the new film was amazing!!! Hopefully if he does a con it wont be a Heroes related one and just be collectormania of LFCC as I'm sure he will now attract a bigger audience now, as people who like myself want to meet him for Star Trek and not Heroes (sorry not a fan).