BITTEN TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

showmasters

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, am all booked up, hotel and all! (the receptionist thought I was mad!) - soooo excited. Its my first convention and not sure what to expect (any hints from people who've been to these before? ) but couldn't not go! :D

P.s. Pleeeeeeeese can you get Alexander Skarsgard there!

i sooo wish i could go. but im on a twilight cruise during that exact time :S grr.. i mean i love love love twilight, but recently i am addicted to trueblood and omg id love to go to this con. please say you'll do another one soon after! please please please!! haha

i hope to go to comic con in usa so i hope trueblood are there... to make up for this. :YAHOO: no fiddlely fair! lol

OMG! I'm French but I like True Blood so much! I will try to come to this convention!

(sorry for my english...)

Your English is better than mine ! :smile:

Really want to do this con but would have to get someone to look after my daughter for the weekend as it most definitely wouldn't be suitable for her :smile:

Hello! Im Spanish and my english isn't very good but I would like to go this convention.

And I think that if I will talk in english of True Blood maybe I will learn some of english!

Thank you, and sorry for my english too!

:thumbup:

Your English is great! I wish I could speak Spanish that well!

Hello! Im Spanish and my english isn't very good but I would like to go this convention.

And I think that if I will talk in english of True Blood maybe I will learn some of english!

Thank you, and sorry for my english too!

:D

Your English is great! I wish I could speak Spanish that well!

Jajaja, Thank you so much!

Sorry but I dont know exactly of the event of Bitten, they will do the event in a hotel or where is the site?

Thank you!

As people keep asking in various threads how ticket sales are going for this event, I thought I'd update and let you know that there are still PLENTY of all ticket types available.

When ticket levels run low, I usually post on here to let everyone know. :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

Really want to get my ticket for this BUT with only Sam announced as a guest it's abit hard to splash out that kind of money just yet, do we know when there will be more announcements? and if we can expect any more of the main cast like Ryan Kwanten?!

it's also the week before I fly to TX for the Friday the 13th anniversary gig so I will have to see if the guest list makes it worth while... I hope so coz True Blood is awesome!

I love this show! Id really love to go to this but its a long way off yet and I want to see what guests come up before I purchase.

However, Anna Camp being announced might make me book asap! :thumbup:

Edited by paul