Any other events

talie

Sooo are any of the other twilighters planning on going to any of the other events SM/ME are running?

I plan on going to the london film and comic con, as well as Collectormania in glasgow (747 bus! Hell yeah im there in 30 mins <3 lol )

I will probably go to LFCC as I go every year. (Well, for the last two years so not every year but shh!) I can't afford anything else though! Well, I technically can't afford LFCC this year but as it's a week after my birthday my sister is paying for my ticket and a photoshoot or something for my birthday which means I can go, yay!

• Moderators

Midlands (Maybe)

Eclipse 3

Collectormania 15 Milton Keynes

Better Than Life

London Film and Comic Con '09

Abrams Inc

Collectormania 16 Milton Keynes

Hallowhedon

Think that's about it ..

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick question to anyone who knows, i cant find anywhere else to put this question

the money hasnt been taken out for et2 yet, im freaking out a bit that we may not have tickets, eventhough jola emailed me about me emailing her the names, if that makes sense?

have all orders now been processed?

just a quick question to anyone who knows, i cant find anywhere else to put this question

the money hasnt been taken out for et2 yet, im freaking out a bit that we may not have tickets, eventhough jola emailed me about me emailing her the names, if that makes sense?

Did you order 3 tickets? Cos three tickets were resold last week due to unpayment? Email Jola to be sure? But I'm pretty sure all the orders have been processed

It was my understanding that all orders have been processed.

jazz is right, last week 3 tickets were re-sold due to non-payment. Hopefully those weren't yours. You best e-mail Jola to check, her e-mail is info@collectormania.com