Thank You so much to everyone!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who attended The Hub 2!

The guests were brilliant, but that is in no small measure due to the fact that all of you were so welcoming and up for a laugh!

The atmosphere at the show was brilliant and it really was a pleasure to organise! :D I know Jason and myself had a great weekend and although it was a lot of hard work it was so worth it to see you all having so much fun!

We really couldn't run these events without you so thank you for allowing us to have such a blast!

Also, our crew really are the best in the world! They are the reason that everyone gets everything they should. They are the reason that we all have so much fun. And they are the reason that Jason and I are able to do what we do! Thank you to all of you! Jason and I appreciate what you do more than you realise! You really are part of our family and we love ya! :YAHOO:

I would just like to make a special mention of a few people!

Too Tall - Should be renamed ' Too Much ' as he really does do too much to ensure everything works and everyone has a great time. You are the best! :D

S.J. - She makes us look professional! And also creates magic in the photo studio! :D

Malcolm - Even with your mic you pretty much lose your voice every weekend for us! And you make so many people so happy with what you do! (I'm looking for that steel backdrop as we speak)! :D

Paul - F*$k O*f Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Davey and Gemma - Who are crazy enough to work with us day in and day out and are responsible for so much of the work that goes on to make these events work! :D

Jason - For living this crazy life with me! :YAHOO:

Thank you so much everyone for such an amazing weekend.

Mark & Jason :D

Thank YOU Showmasters and Guests so so much for giving us such a wonderful escape from the daily grind. I'm not very good at coming up to you guys or the guests and just talking so I want to say this now from the bottom of my heart, no matter how much S**T is going on in my life when I escape to The HUB it's all forgotten for a few days and it's such a relief. To me it's much more than just a great event it's somewhere I can forget all the problems life throws and just enjoy myself for 72 hours and for that I am eternally grateful to all everyone involved.

Ophelia

aka Niki

I just want to say thank you to YOU too!!!!

I dont have much confidence in every day life but at both 'The Hub's Ive been to I love how everyone can just be themselves, and we all feel comfortable doing whatever we want basically!

This makes no sense but I think u get the gist of what I mean...need....sleep.....

Thanks to you! Dudes, you are just awesome, and at the both Hubs I have met some awesome people. The guests you have got were just awesome. I sometimes find it hard to open up my shell, but you have made lots of us come together.... I wouldnt normally run around like a crazy fool, like I did Sunday... So thanks to you too!

I too had the best weekend ever (along with The Hub 1 weekend!)!

You guys are just so good to us - sorting out all our little problems, making sure we get everything we want/need and putting on a great show every time. It's like being on another planet for 3 days, totally removed from the usual mundane existence, lol! Going back to work today was totally weird - it felt lke weeks had passed since I was last there (In reality Friday! :o )

I'm not very good at coming up to you guys and saying all this, but I just wanted to say a HUGE Thanks to You all for the great jobs you all do.

I think I've gained a lot more confidence through going to the cons, although I'm still not able to mingle that well at drinks receptions and parties (Yet. I think I need more practice, lol! :( )

I think I even overcome my fear of carnivals/clowns too, so all in all a pretty productive weekend!

THANKS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M ALREADY COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TILL THE HUB 3 :dance::(

(PLEASE Book Kai again, thanks!)

:D

Awwww thanks to you guys!

I had an absolute BLAST this weekend. I don't think I could fault a thing at all - it really was truly truly the best event I have ever been to!

Here's hoping I can make it to number 3!

And a big thanks to Too Tall for getting my bag back when I thought I'd lost it!

The one thing I found much much better this time compared to other times was the bags during photo shoots - far far better idea and it meant you didn't have to keep going to and from the bag room when you were between photo's/auto's.

Once again - a totally fab time!

Thank you SM, your crew and the guests for a fabtastic weekend :(

I haven't laughed that much in ages :D

Thanks to all the people i met up with old and new. And everyone who let me take their photo ! (I will post them up tomorrow)

Thanks to Too Tall for listening, to Chris for making my photo queuing interesting and the list goes on !!!

I've never been to a more organised convention and i've been to a few now.

Bring on the hub 3 :(:D:YAHOO:

XD I had a fantastic time with all my girls, only at these events that I really get to catch up with them all.

evrything was wounderful and couldn't have went any better. Looking forward to seeing some of the pics.

Big thanks to all the crew and the DJ who made Sunday night amazing, was my fav party.

xxxx

Thank you so much. Fantastic weekend.

Extra thank you to Too Tall for sorting out my ticket group for me on Friday. It was very much appreciated.

And to all the crew who helped me out just before the talks on Sunday. You were all so kind and without your help I would have had to miss the rest of the day so I really can't thank you enough.

Thanks to everyone involved in organising this and to the crew for making it all run so smoothly, you guys are all awesome and the events continue to get better every time.

And a special thanks to Jason and Derek who were lovely enough to sort out me getting my silver ticket after I mentioned not being able to go as I could only use my Amex and SM don't take it... so I am now much looking forward to attending Hub 3. Thanks guys :)

You all rock!

• Showmasters Admin

And a big thanks to Too Tall for getting my bag back when I thought I'd lost it!

It was just so lucky the people that sat there after you were so honest and mentioned it wasn't theirs.

Thanks to Too Tall for listening

It's the only way we can learn and as I think we keep proving, we do learn and we do change for the better. So thank you.

Extra thank you to Too Tall for sorting out my ticket group for me on Friday. It was very much appreciated.

It's a simple thing, but I know how much it can help make the weekend easier :D

It's a simple thing, but I know how much it can help make the weekend easier :whistling:

It really did make the weekend easier and therefore more enjoyable! :whistling:

It really was an amazing weekend, and the crew were lovely - even better than normal! The freak show was a work of genius, and I'm still giggling randomly over the peashooters :D All the 'issues' I had were either me not being able to read properly (you coloured the schedule to show photos and signings, I managed to misread it even with that :wub: ), stupid credit card pre authorisation or with attendees being a bit :D worthy.

Roll on The Hub 3 - but can we have party themes early? I'll bring cupcakes if we can :D. And there'll be extra frosting if the themes involve the crew being as random as on Saturday - the barkers at the freak show could teach the London Dungeon staff a thing or two

Yup thank you guys, my sister (first time con goer) was very much at ease and didn't have to wait around (which makes her anxious anyway) so thank you. Also thanks to Too Tall for sorting out her Tom Price photo, she honestly wouldn't stop wittling to me about it till I told her to find you, so thank you!! :wub:

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH to all of you (Showmasters, crew and guests), you gave us such a wonderful weekend!!! :D:YAHOO:

I haven't laughed that much in age, everything was fantastic, and the Randy absolutely crazy! :YAHOO:

I can't wait for The Hub3, I already bought my pass. :dance:

You rock guys!!! :WINCE:

(Please Book Kai, Gareth and Tom again) :clap:

This was my second weekend convention, and my first one run by Showmasters, and I can safely say that I much preferred it. I want to thank the crew for always being on hand to answer questions or direct us to the right place at the right time, and for making this weekend so wonderful for attendees and guests alike. Your experience with conventions, as well as your willingness to listen to the attendees, really shines through.

I'd also like to thank everybody who I met (crew, guests, and other attendees) for being so friendly. I'm usually really shy, if you'd believe it, but I know I'm not the only person who came out of my shell this weekend, and I had a fantastic time as a result of it. So, thank you everybody! :D