How things work!

Too Tall

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get one 8x10 of each guest attending in your reg pack. When you buy extra autographs an 8x10 is not included. You will need to either bring or buy (from the dealers) something to be signed.

At least that means I am not totally imagining things. :P

Thanks for the info Too Tall - Those photographs are my free autograph? - but I can get a personal item signed instead of them if I like, is that correct?

Yesm you can get a personal item signed instead. The photos are just provided as a courtesy. You can use them, but you don't have to use them.

Photosessions are on Sat + Sun, if I'm right. When can you collect the photograph(s)?

Coz I won't be able to stay for too long on Sun as I have to leave 4-ish.

Edited by LovingFirefly

Photosessions are on Sat + Sun, if I'm right. When can you collect the photograph(s)?

Coz I won't be able to stay for too long on Sun as I have to leave 4-ish.

We usually give an estimate of two hours after the last photo session ended. 4 PM should work out, but this is just my opinion. You never know what might happen in a photo lab. :D

If you can't pick up the photos yourself you can leave your name and address and the pictures will be sent to you.

Hi I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this..I heard yesterday that I've been shortlisted for an important job interview on the 30th..I don't know what time as yet but I'm hoping for the morning but if it's not,can I ask what time registration ends on the Friday?What happens if I'm not in time for it? I have a gold ticket which means the drinks reception..Would I be in time for that? and can I get in if I'm running late as I have to get to London by train and then to Heathrow...:P

Sorry to ramble on

• Showmasters Admin

Hi I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this..I heard yesterday that I've been shortlisted for an important job interview on the 30th..I don't know what time as yet but I'm hoping for the morning but if it's not,can I ask what time registration ends on the Friday?What happens if I'm not in time for it? I have a gold ticket which means the drinks reception..Would I be in time for that? and can I get in if I'm running late as I have to get to London by train and then to Heathrow...:headscratch:

Sorry to ramble on

Reg desk will be open until around 8pm.

The gold drinks party usually starts at 7:30pm.

If you miss reg on Friday. You can just bring your reg letter to enter the party on Friday and then register on Saturday morning. The reg desk will be open from around 8am.

Hi I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this..I heard yesterday that I've been shortlisted for an important job interview on the 30th..I don't know what time as yet but I'm hoping for the morning but if it's not,can I ask what time registration ends on the Friday?What happens if I'm not in time for it? I have a gold ticket which means the drinks reception..Would I be in time for that? and can I get in if I'm running late as I have to get to London by train and then to Heathrow...:headscratch:

Sorry to ramble on

Reg desk will be open until around 8pm.

The gold drinks party usually starts at 7:30pm.

If you miss reg on Friday. You can just bring your reg letter to enter the party on Friday and then register on Saturday morning. The reg desk will be open from around 8am.

Thanks Too Tall :D

• 2 weeks later...

Been reading back through the original post to remind myself of what's what and there was mention of a raffle for guest encounters. somehow i had missed that before when i read it (i blame being over excited destroying my attention span lol) but i was wondering if someone could give me a rough idea how much raffle tickets normally cost please

At Hub2 the raffle tickets were about £1 or £2, I think. Or maybe that was for a strip...

They weren't expensive, anyway.

at hub2 raffle tickets were £5 for a strip of 5 tickets (that would then get separated into individual tickets to be drawn) - ie: tickets were purchased in set lots of five (eg: 61-65, 66-70, etc) then they'd be separated for the actual draw so you'd end up with single number eg: 63.

What time do things start and end each day?

A schedule should hopefully be up before the show.

Usually start time is about 2 PM on Friday (start time meaning registration here), with the dealers room opening around 6 PM and the opening cermony at 7 or 7.30 PM.

Party is til late. :D

Saturday and Sunday things should start at 9 AM with photo shhots and signings. Last talk finishes around 6.30 PM, party starts aroung 8 or 8.30 PM.

I have a question...sorry if it's been asked before.

I want to buy a Standard ticket for Hallowhedon - should I do it via the online shop? I know it's v. short notice for the registration letter (and with the postal strike and all). Or would I be better off buying one at The Hub 3?

Thanks,

Jay

• Moderators

You can't buy tickets for other events there,

So your options are to buy online, or buy at Hallowhedon itself :smile:

I wouldn't worry too much about the strike as you can always print off the relevant email etc to bring to the con, so there'll not be an issue registering.

Edited by DavidB