2 Surprise Guests... Let's Speculate!

TRUKid

Gonna be hard to budget for a photo shoot when you don't know who it's with, surely?!

Not really, if you just say stick 20 quid aside incase of emergenceies or something like that. Then a, if the other guests are who you want you've already covered it and if they aren't someone you don't want photoshoot with then you've got an extra 20 in your pocket! *shrugs* It's the way I do! XD

Edited by Jewels1987

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm....

Am I reading to much into what TooTall has just said above (I read into things far too much!!)

"They are not show guests"

...Does that mean they are not Torchwood 'guests' as such so are probably writers etc. i.e. Russell T Davies??

Probably not what was meant, but hey, worth a try at gaining more info isn't it!? :P

• Showmasters Admin

Hmm....

Am I reading to much into what TooTall has just said above (I read into things far too much!!)

...Does that mean they are not Torchwood 'guests' as such so are probably writers etc. i.e. Russell T Davies??

Probably not what was meant, but hey, worth a try at gaining more info isn't it!? :P

You are reading FAR too much into what I wrote.

There was no clue to who they are in my post. The reason for that is..... I don't know who they are yet!!! I was just there when it was discussed about having some sponsored guests along, no names where mentioned at that time. And I've been out of the loop for a couple of days and haven't caught up with Jason and Mark so honestly have as much idea to who they specifically are as you do at the moment.

Hmm....

Probably not what was meant, but hey, worth a try at gaining more info isn't it!? :D

There was no clue to who they are in my post. The reason for that is..... I don't know who they are yet!!! I was just there when it was discussed about having some sponsored guests along, no names where mentioned at that time. And I've been out of the loop for a couple of days and haven't caught up with Jason and Mark so honestly have as much idea to who they specifically are as you do at the moment.

:P

There I was hoping there were some clues in there somewhere.

Oh well....

Who votes we get TooTall to be our spy on the inside??

(You know you want to! ;) )

• Showmasters Admin

Hmm....

Probably not what was meant, but hey, worth a try at gaining more info isn't it!? :D

:P

There I was hoping there were some clues in there somewhere.

Oh well....

Who votes we get TooTall to be our spy on the inside??

(You know you want to! ;) )

Not going to happen ;)

I would lovelovelove for James Marsters, Burn Gorman or Noel Clarke because they seem like they'd be really intersting on a panel c:

But then I would love for it to be Eve. OR TOM. I want to hear him sing Dog Man again! Tom and Kai make the best double act :WAVE:

I have no idea who the guests might be, but it does rather strike me that if there are still tickets left and they were "big names" (eg Eve Myles, Freema, James Marsters) they'd be advertised in advance to help encourage further registrations and sell the remaining tickets.

Look forward to reading who they were though......

Actually, it would be cool if it was Russell T Davies (though unlikely). I'd like one to be Ruth Jones - just because she's fun, and I have briefly met her once before.

Also, would be good if it was Eugene from the Random Shoes episode, or Daniella Denby-Ashe.

Obviously would like it to be 'big' guests like Eve, Burn or James Marsters!

It's fun guessing - and we are probably all completely wrong! :P

I want Eve so badly and I wouldn't be surprised if she does turn up as one of the surprise guests...I hope she does because she's so lovely and fun, and would really add a special sparkle to the Hub.

I'd love it if Burn came too but I don't have much hope, since he's not done a convention yet and he'd very busy with Wuthering Heights and Oliver.

I think Freema might also be too busy because she's been involved with productions of Little Dorrit, Survivors, AND Law and Order UK so I don't know if she could fit in a con.

Tom Price or Matt Ripley would be absolutely wonderful though.

Edited by Princess83