10.55am: Mercedes McNab - £15

11.50am: Michael Dorn - £20

12.35pm: Morena Baccarin - £15

1.20pm: MC Gainey - £15

1.45pm: Mark Sheppard - £15

2.10pm: Anita Dobson - £10

2.30pm: Miriam Margolyes - £10

2.55pm: Michael Rosenbaum - £20

Tickets are available on the online shop now, and at the organisers booth during the event.

I wanted photos with both the buffy guests Mercedes and Amber and i would have assumed as most other buffy fans will be going to see both the guests that it would have been better to put the photo shoots on the same day. unless your staying in mk overnight this is going to mean a lot of us day eventers are going to have to choose between one guest and the other which is a real shame.

nicky

I wanted photos with both the buffy guests Mercedes and Amber and i would have assumed as most other buffy fans will be going to see both the guests that it would have been better to put the photo shoots on the same day. unless your staying in mk overnight this is going to mean a lot of us day eventers are going to have to choose between one guest and the other which is a real shame.

nicky

I completely agree, I'm only going for Amber and Mercedes and its a real shame I'll have to stay in MK overnight just to get a photoshoot with both, and I'm sure we're not the only ones.

Any chance of changing one of them to a different day? PLEASE?

xx

Yay!!!! Mercedes is on Sunday!

Any chance we could have an Amber on sunday aswell?

:( I am only going on sunday and really wanted a photoshoot with Amber...

Would be cool if she also did one on sunday as well as saturday that way more people could have the chance to have a picture with her *crosses fingers*

Gaaah I also wanted Mercedes and Amber but can only go for one day...

Suck.

It does suck :YAHOO:

I can go either day, as a lot of people can, so all we're asking is for both on the same day...unless theres a reason why thats not possible?

PLEASE showmasters? :lol:

I can go either day, as a lot of people can, so all we're asking is for both on the same day...unless theres a reason why thats not possible?

PLEASE showmasters? :blink:

But then which day should they choose ? You can choose your day but for people who have already

booked for a specific day, that would be terrible ! So moving the two photo shoots on the same day

would be a very unfair solution. In my opinion, the only fair solution would be to have both photo-shoots

on both days but this is probably not a viable solution for Showmasters. So I'm afraid you'll have to

stick with the current situation.