rick yune wat was that about

dijon1322

at first i thought a stunt double had turned up because i couldnt be sure it was him with his shades on and then when i asked for a photo pose with him he said no? erm yes please get that chip off your shoulder son your not that big of a star!

I kept going to his desk for the first part of Sunday but he was never there. The crew told me he kept on taking breaks and wondering off and not spending much time meeting fans at all. But, yes, I saw him there once later on with shades.

Edited by nicky

When i joined his queue really early on sunday about half 10 i think he had no signs up at all, i had my camera in my hand and the moment he saw that he put a no posed photo sign up, and then hour or 2 later as im passing it says no photos and videos and im like wtf lol

I must say that he was the only low point of an otherwise great weekend.

Did not look up and did not ackowledge me when I said hello, I mean who does this guy think he is ..William Shatner?.. :(

i made him shake my hand , you'd think he were royalty the way he put his hand out lol

Funny how you can get a gut instinct about someone. I fully intended to meet him at the show but when he turned up he just looked so full of himself I couldn't be bothered.

I did wander back a couple of times when I was being a bit 50/50 later on but each time I did he was never at his desk. Whether he was a bit miffed because he thought he was going to be the star of the show I don't know.

I did spot him walking around once. He was walking around with his sunglasses on, looking like he was convinced he was some sort of ultra-cool yakuza or triad member. I took one look at him, thought "Who's that tool? Oh, maybe that's Rick Yune. He looks a right berk" and walked past him.

Don't know who the girl was who was with him - crewmember? Whoever she was, she was as fit as a fiddle! :(

Edited by MikeDonovan

It's a shame when our image of someone is ruined by them being so full of self-importance. I didn't meet him but I'm kind of glad I didn't now. Mind you, even if I wanted to meet him, I was there all weekend and didn't see him at his desk once. In fact, I didn't see him around at all.

I met him on the Sunday, and whilst I can see the point about the sunglasses, I found him to be quite pleasant. We had a chat about Die Another Day, and he was saying he did his own stunts, and his favourite memory was doing the ice-driving scenes. Explained about how different it was and the safety aspects that were in place for those scenes.

Don't know who the girl was who was with him - crewmember? Whoever she was, she was as fit as a fiddle! :D

Yep! My vote went to her in the "who was that fit girl" thread :( I thought it might havebeen his gf or agent?

If it was the crew member who was with him, then she also get's my vote as a fittie. What really peed me off about Rick was the girl in front of me when I met him was clearly a big fan of his and wanted to ask him a couple of questions and he said to her "I'm doing a talk in half an hour, I'll answer all your questions then."

Complete disappointment.

Guy was rude, arrogant and everything else that has been said.

What i heard, and this is by no means fact only rumour, was that he was sitting in the green room because he had 'issues' but wouldnt tell anyone what they were. As far as i know the only reason he was chatting and shaking hands in the latter half of the day was that someone had a word.

He was MORE arrogant than shatner, he was my first fast and furious sig and what a waste it was. Heres hoping they get Paul Walker for next years LFCC to coinside with the new film!!!!

Hopefully he wont get invited back to ruin any more fans weekends. Thank god for Jason Mewes, Christopher Lloyd, Karen Allen, Margot Kidder and actually every other guest there this weekend for making up for him!

Rant over. :D

I didnt meet him, but i had him walking past me many times on his way in and out from breaks, and at one point, Christian (the guest i was with) asked him if he knew it wasnt sunny inside (Rick was wearing the shades) and he just shrugged and grumpilly said 'i know' and walked off XD We had a laugh about it though lol

"A white elephant is a valuable possession which its owner cannot dispose of and whose cost (particularly cost of upkeep) exceeds its usefulness"

I heard (again PURE RUMOUR NOT FACTS!) that he was sat upstairs waiting until he had a queue!

I don't think the other guests approved either - My brother saw Sylvester Mccoy shoot him one hell of a look when he walked back to his desk.

Such as shame when everyone else was so lovely.

I assume Jason won't be inviting him back again ... the proverbial White Elephant!!

Have to agree with the above posts, when I went for his auto there was no one in the queue except the Photographer chap, he asked if he could just do a quick photo, Rick yune said No. Thought this a bit weird as he was I believe the main event photographer.

Anyhow gave the photo to sign and asked about the car scene from die another day, he just smiled, and said nothing. I then asked about the fast and the furious to which the response, another smile and a blank look. I then turned and left and thought what a g**, there was no one else in the queue behind me, so why give the cold shoulder to the few fans who wanted to meet him. I suppose he liked being alone.

Have to agree with the above posts, when I went for his auto there was no one in the queue except the Photographer chap, he asked if he could just do a quick photo, Rick yune said No. Thought this a bit weird as he was I believe the main event photographer.

Anyhow gave the photo to sign and asked about the car scene from die another day, he just smiled, and said nothing. I then asked about the fast and the furious to which the response, another smile and a blank look. I then turned and left and thought what a g**, there was no one else in the queue behind me, so why give the cold shoulder to the few fans who wanted to meet him. I suppose he liked being alone.

How incredibly rude for him to ignore you like that :D