Posed Photos

Lizzy

Why Alexander Siddig?? Hes always allowed them before!! Or was it cos of his photo shoot? Hopefully with no shoot tomorrow he'll be allowing them.. :P my last pic with him was when I was 14, I really need an update now I'm in my 20s!!

You couldn't take photos in Claudia's talk, either.

Even photo phobe Patrick Stewart allows photos in talks! He did when I saw him anyway....

Was Claudia personalising at least? I was 50/50 about meeting her, I may not if its no for everything

Alexander Siddig posed for a photo with me and didnt have signs up (early in the day)

After awhile the signs showed up.

And pretty soon after he started signing, I saw CHRISTOPHER LLOYD (yes, you heard right) posing for photos.

Obvioulsy when he started to take awhile to get through his first 100 as compared to others, he stopped.

Why Alexander Siddig?? Hes always allowed them before!! Or was it cos of his photo shoot? Hopefully with no shoot tomorrow he'll be allowing them.. :P my last pic with him was when I was 14, I really need an update now I'm in my 20s!!

Alexander was in the morning but was unwell so by midday stop and even left early to make sure he was better for tomorrow, they said he would be back.

Alexander was in the morning but was unwell so by midday stop and even left early to make sure he was better for tomorrow, they said he would be back.

Aaaaw I hope hes ok!!

Karen Allen also had 'No posed photos' behind her, but she was happy to be photographed by attendees - you just couldn't be in the photo yourself.

That must have been added after I met her because while I was there she was happily posing with people at the desk. I got a picture with her myself. Maybe she became too busy to keep doing - she had a very steady queue.

You couldn't take photos in Claudia's talk, either.

Even photo phobe Patrick Stewart allows photos in talks! He did when I saw him anyway....

Was Claudia personalising at least? I was 50/50 about meeting her, I may not if its no for everything

Yes, Claudia was personalising yesterday! :D