Latest Guest Announcement James Kyson Lee

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, did he do a talk there too? I wonder if he'll ket slip about that clip from the S3 spoiler trailer.

No, he didn't. Talks rarely happen at Collectormania because outside venues have to be used.

If you quote me please feel free to correct my spelling mistakes. I can't pay you though. :o

Duh me, I should've realized that when you wrote it was at Collectormania. I had read that they hadn't had a talk there for a while. I blame it on my migraine. :YAHOO:

Aww wicked missed him at Collectormania so will be fab to meet him at eclipse ando rocks

:dance:

And yes he does. B)

Edited by bonniesrg

I have to admit, I didn't even notice the wrong spelling.

Feel free to blame anything you want on your migraine. I frequently suffer from migraine myself, so I know what you are talking about. :WINCE:

Even though I check before I post I usually notice something I've missed when I visit the boards the next day.lol

Good to know, I've had a constant migraine for just over 3 weeks now[have suffered from them since childhood] and it's kind off distracting with the blinding pain.heh.

OMFG.....awesome guest - I could just squeeze him to bits :YAHOO:

Not until after my photoshoot with him. :poki:

lol...Well if I remember right from E1 you were behind me in the queue so you'll just have to have whats left! ;)

Yep, in the Noah queue and we were shushed. :lol:

I'll gladly correct any errors. It's basically what my life has been reduced to now I'm done studying, for the summer.

YAY...Free of charge right. :spew:

Edited by bonniesrg

Hmm, anyone seen the mcdonalds advert he was in? I cant find it any more, but it made me giggle when i saw it though lol

And this is extremely gross..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR76GZmojcs XD

I just clicked the link for the prettyful shirless James pic, and it killed my internet, it froze and came up with the not responding white screen of doom lol

Edited by Emmeh

You know, I know for a fact which link you have just posted, without even looking at it. It's the coffee one isn't it....

*checks*

Yep.

I saw the McDonalds one last year, same time I saw the coffee one. It must be on the interwebs SOMEWHERE! It was really funny. Right, I'm off hunting for it!

I found it, but, boooooooo. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Is9KeCrOE