Guest cancellation - Tony Amendola

showmasters

Hi i bought 2 photo shoot tickets for him last night! How do i about getting a refund?

With Guest Cancellations refunds for photo shoots are normally done automatically.

There'll be an official post about refunds here soon. :D

I would imagine at this stage (as all the paperwork has now been sent to SM/Massive Events) that the refunds will be done at the show - or if they secure a new guest before the weekend, it will be automatically swapped.

Ahh well stuff happens, i may have to rethink whether i come now though. :P

yep me too. It seems daft to go to all that expense for four guests. I know michael and chris are fun but how much of the weekend can they take up?

yep me too. It seems daft to go to all that expense for four guests. I know michael and chris are fun but how much of the weekend can they take up?

In a way I would still love to go but I have met them all before, so I'd rather save the money on the rail and hotel bills and have bought a ticket for LFCC, and a photoshoot ticket, now that Claudia has been announced there.

In a way I would still love to go but I have met them all before, so I'd rather save the money on the rail and hotel bills and have bought a ticket for LFCC, and a photoshoot ticket, now that Claudia has been announced there.

excuse my ignorance - whats LFCC?

There'll be an official post about refunds here soon. :unsure:

Darn. I do accept that guests do cancel due to other commitments but I think the :help: was going a bit too far...

Sorry if I offended you. I was trying to set people's mind at ease that they will get their money back. There have been users around where a moderator's post wasn't good enough and who wanted official confirmation by Jason/SM or Jola (who handles the ticket shop).

The :eek: had nothing to do with the guest cancellation. My whole post was referring to the refund question only.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Alex is free this weekend, well he was 4 days ago :D

seeing as we have had another cancellation im sure you could arrange for Alex Zahara and Dan Payne to attend in their absence...... *hints*

i know its a bit late to get some one to replace tony but don and claudia both cancelled weeks ago so plenty of time to try getting a replacement for them both but so far only one new guest

are we still getting out 6 free autos or is it just one per guest still as if we were still getting the 6 free it would be a bit of compinsation for loosing 2 of the guests and the main head line guest

would be good to have alex over he is cool met him a few times but there is very few sg ppl i have not met now since claudia was my main reason for booking c7 i know u should never book for one guest since there is alway a chance they will get work and have to cancell but thought i would risk it starting to wish i had saved my money now and booked the hub instead :lol:

The Massive Events website says it's one free autograph per guest, so I don't think we will be getting any free autographs in addition.

Also, as bad as the cancellations are, from previous posts the goal was always having between 4 and 6 guests at the show. We currently have 4. Sometimes things just don't work the way they should. At Lockdown it was four guests only as well, and there was no "big name" like Michael or Chris there.

But you know Showmasters, I'm sure they still try to work something out. :lol:

Oh dear.

Hey, Showmasters.

This means you can schedule things later in the day! Sleep, hint hint :D

Yeah ;) I agree! Shame about another cancellation though :lol:

There'll be an official post about refunds here soon. :smile:
Darn. I do accept that guests do cancel due to other commitments but I think the :smile: was going a bit too far...
Sorry if I offended you. I was trying to set people's mind at ease that they will get their money back. There have been users around where a moderator's post wasn't good enough and who wanted official confirmation by Jason/SM or Jola (who handles the ticket shop).

The :smile: had nothing to do with the guest cancellation. My whole post was referring to the refund question only.

I should be the one to apologise - was meant to amuse and came out snide. (Always judge your audience...) :chair::stretcher:

And I'm not counting on anyone else at this late stage - but I've got my fingers crossed!

People who sleep at cons are WEAK :P

Now come on David - if I don't get a good half-hour a night, I'm not worth a thing the next day! :blink: