kane

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Yeahhh, blame them ones there! :hathor:

Still not sure what the offensive post was about....

Can anyone fill me in? :)

Incest dirty p0rn I believe. I didn't look.

Edited by DavidB

I wasn't just ignoring it for the sake of pissing someone off.

How dare you use language like that in a forum that my maiden aunt could read! If I didn't have more self-restraint I'd call you a disgraceful twongdiddling russtelfurglar!

Still not sure what the offensive post was about....

Can anyone fill me in? :)

Incest dirty p0rn I believe. I didn't look.

You seem very keen to know exactly what it was!! :borg:

I didnt see it but just reading the first few words of the first post it says, "THERE IS HARDCORE HERE!"...Now maybe it was a wild guess but I was pretty sure they werent referring to rave music. :hathor:

Edited by nicky

What was the title for the don't read, mods please delete thread?

Was it you or someone you might know who did it??? You seem very desperate to know the exact details cos that's the 3rd time you've asked for specifics!! :hathor:

Edited by nicky

What was the title for the don't read, mods please delete thread?

something like "father sex gay father sex"....if you click it you pretty much know what you're getting, so the original poster's child didnt exactly click it innocently and if they allow their child to use the internet unsupervised then they shouldnt be surprised

My e-mail address is in my profile.

I'm online often without watching the forum too closely. If you feel something needs to be removed, you are very welcome to drop me a line at this address and let me know. You don't even have to open the topic. Just put something like "bad stuff in C13 section" in the header of the e-mail.

We're trying to act as fast as we can when such topics pop up, but unfortunately we can't catch 100 percent within 5 minutes.

Unfortunately the current forum software is not machine safe, meaning spam bots can register quite easily. It's a known problem and it's not ignored.

I often click on the posts so that I can scroll to the bottom and click on the REPORT button, if there is a way of reporting a post like that last one with those picks on, that I really did not want to look at, please let me know.

:Hatthor:

LLAP :thumbup:

I often click on the posts so that I can scroll to the bottom and click on the REPORT button, if there is a way of reporting a post like that last one with those picks on, that I really did not want to look at, please let me know.

Unfortunately reporting won't work. There's no report option outside of the posts.

But as I offered, if you drop me an e-mail I'll gladly do something. I know this isn't ideal, but it's the only thing I can come up with at the moment.

One person's hard-core pron is another persons scans from Elle and Cosmo of supermodels, believe me, nearly been kicked out of Uni for that years ago..

But then incest isn't quite covered in Cosmo.... so would rate harder than most..

I love how the initial post is quoted in the initial post, and no recognition of later editing of the initial post shows up...

I just thought it was funny for the fact that people were getting offended because they opened it?!?! If I see something like that, I know not to open it... aless im curious, but it kinda controdicts itself dont it. Its sorted now and the Mods did their job, and have done well : )

put simply it was one of the classic spam threats with the usual graphic p.orn pics but with the word "insect" or "mothers do sons" as the titles of the pics. It was deleted, but if u wana see those pics elsewhere, feel free to do a net search... LOL :YAHOO::thumbup:

Edited by Lizzy

put simply it was one of the classic spam threats with the usual graphic p.orn pics but with the word "insect"

Hmmmm, insect don't read, mods please delete :(

7 bug orgy pics!

Young and willing ants!

Filthy beetle fantasies!

The adventures of bigboy cockroach!

One person's hard-core pron is another persons scans from Elle and Cosmo of supermodels, believe me, nearly been kicked out of Uni for that years ago..
That's a bit anal! Happens at work too - you're reading FHM at your desk or looking at the FHM top 100 on YAHOO NEWS and someone who should have been minding their own business (and not your desk) reports it.
I love how the initial post is quoted in the initial post, and no recognition of later editing of the initial post shows up...
Huh?:(:D Edited by nicky

• Moderators

While the original poster may have been worried over the topic itself, I'm more worried at the number of people in here that are 'curious' about an incest topic :(

Edited by DavidB