ALERT ALERT

kane

I just thought it was funny for the fact that people were getting offended because they opened it?!?! If I see something like that, I know not to open it... aless im curious

No, it was the OP's kid that opened it and the mum/dad was offended, not by the content in this case but that it was on here in the first place (I think).

Edited by nicky

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well in one of the OP's posts late last year they say they're a single dude- no surprises there, but where did the kid com into it, and why was she looking at a thread with "sex" in the title??

That's a bit anal!

What about the new spam thread thats just come up :cylon: hehe that word features heavily in it!!

dear god , is this thread still going on ;)

the term making a mountain out of a molehill springs to mind

Never before have I seen a thread about spam go on this long..

and now I've contributed my 2p worth!

• Showmasters Admin

Kane,

We do our best. As has been said a number of times above, the moderators and SMs for that matter can not be on this forum 24x7 checking every section for this type of post. Usually they are picked up very quickly, obviously in this case it wasn't. I'm very sorry for that. But as has also been said above it's the Internet these things happen.

If it's really that much of an issue for you I'm sorry I can only suggest you put this forum on your banned sites list as we can never guarantee it will not happen again. Your daughter could be on here 5 seconds after it was posted, there is no way we could pick it up that quickly.

Stuart.