Latest guest announcement June Whitfield

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest guest announcement June Whitfield

Absolutely Fabulous Mrs. June Gran/Mother 34 episodes

Terry and June June Medford 65 episodes, 1979-1987

Happy Ever After (TV series) - June Fletcher (41 episodes, 1974-1979)

Carry on Columbus - Queen Isabella

Carry on Girls - Augusta Prodworthy

Carry on Abroad - Evelyn Blunt

Bless This House - Vera Baines

Carry on Nurse - Meg

Last of the Summer Wine (TV series) - Nellie / Nelly

Rupert and the Frog Song (short) - Rupert's Mother (voice)

Bob the Builder Bob's Mum Dot

Friends (TV series) - The Housekeeper 1 episode

The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe (TV movie) - Mrs. Beaver

terryandjune_3_396x222.jpg3330280.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=4DAA13B573E1BD2F1E4A8E12A855409CA55A1E4F32AD3138_230872_ab_fab_whitfield_and_lumley_300.jpgwhitfield_185.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0925930/

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm....not quite what i expected but ok

Why not? We've had Allo Allo, The Bill and Eastenders guests - at least June hasn't been tied to one show and has her name on stuff like the Carry On films which are a British institution and Terry & June was a big thing back in the day. And then there's Ab Fab, "darling-sweetie". :thumbup:

Edited by nicky

erm....not quite what i expected but ok

Why not? We've had Allo Allo, The Bill and Eastenders guests - at least June hasn't been tied to one show and has her name on stuff like the Carry On films which are a British institution and Terry & June was a big thing back in the day. And then there's Ab Fab, "darling-sweetie". ;)

i never said was a bad thing....just June Whitfield wasnt the first name that popped into my head when guessing who the guest anouncement was gonna be....but i didnt say anything bad about her....infact im sure there'll be loads of people that want to meet her and im sure she'll be very popular....i just meant i was a bit suprised thats all

i never said was a bad thing....just June Whitfield wasnt the first name that popped into my head when guessing who the guest anouncement was gonna be........i just meant i was a bit suprised thats all
Yes, I know that and I was wondering why...I didnt think you (or the other person) said she was bad, just wondered why so surprised?

If SM built up tension for a late night guest announcement it was probably for Nancy Allen as she is very big to horror and sf movie fans having starred in 2 classics of the genres. Maybe you thought the build-up was for June?

Edited by nicky

Excellent guest June Whitfield. I remember watching a documentary about her a few weeks ago on BBC1. She comes across as a charming lady. Loved her in the Carry On films and I remember seeing some of Terry and June in the 80s.

She was in Friends, thats something.......

Any more guests perhaps?

Oh please, Ms. Whitfield is a bona-fide legend and you're giving her props for being in Friends - a show designed by idiots for idiots. Try Terry and June, Ab Fab, The Carry Ons, shows and films that were actually funny without resorting to US incompetence.