Latest guest announcement June Whitfield

showmasters

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats true! How does he type?!?! Or is it like Homer in the Simpsons (wow, another idiot program- beat u there suckers!) needing the stick to dial a phone number cos his fingers are too fat? Hoooves ;) LOL

TT, you're spot on...

I'm sure Lizzy already recognised June Whitfield as being in Carry On and Ab Fab as a great acheivement, it's just that she is also a fan of Friends and hadnt realised she'd been in that too much to her surprise. I don't think she was saying Friends was the only thing that June Whitfiled was good for.

...As are you Nicky. Personally, I don't like or watch Ab Fab or... the others. I was just saying personally she was in friends, "thats something" as in, I could personally meet her for that as she played a part in a show I like- I wouldn't meet her for anything else, but that doesn't mean I think of her any less as an Actress.

If Matthew Perry was announced, someone may hate friends but like Studio 60 and want to meet him for that even though he is ultimately more famous for Friends.

(The second bit of my quote sounds rude, but I was saying "any more guests" cos of an earlier post by SM, nothing to do with June- it was in the context of that night.)

Stop jumping into an argument for no reason- you're having a go at me because I may meet someone for having a cameo in a show I like rather than anything else :YAHOO: What next? Its like so often people on here are telling off others for having an opinion- ever heard of freedom of speech? Or freedom of thought as per Article 9 of the Human Rights Act 1998 states? Freedom of Expression as per Article 10?

Put simply, lighten up!

We give and we take, I reiterate my initial post or indeed any of my posts on this matter ARE NOT personal ‘tirades’ against people. So please do not assume I’m having a direct go at you, however as you said we have the right to freedom of speech/expression and I choose to air my opinion for a TV show such as Friends.

I can only apologies that this thread has grossly got out of hand.