Guests days

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Below is a list of guests with the days of the show they will be attending. We will confirm the days for other guests as and when we can.

Max Grodenchik - attending all 4 days

Dave Prowse - attending all 4 days

James Marsters - attending Saturday, Sunday, Monday

David Baillie - attending Saturday

Jenny Linden - attending Saturday

Charles Fleischer - attending Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Teryl Rothery - attending Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Linda Blair - attending Saturday, Sunday, Monday

Stephen Tobolowsky - attending all 4 days

Lea Thompson - attending Saturday and Sunday

Tawny Cypress - attending all 4 days

Paul McGillion - attending all 4 days

Bruce Boxleitner - attending all 4 days

Kelly Stables - attending Saturday, Sunday, Monday

Anthony Forrest - attending all 4 days

John Barrowman - attending Sunday

Brian Cant - attending Saturday

Nick Courtney - attending Saturday

Roy Skelton - attending Saturday

Jasmine Breaks - attending Saturday

Mark Ryan - attending Sunday, Monday

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Isn't Teryl Rothery's photoshoot on Monday?

Yes. Unfortunately her work schedule means she won't be able to attend the show on Monday, so we will reschedule the shoot to another day of the show - we will confirm which day asap. Anyone who has a ticket for the Monday shoot can either switch to the new day or have a refund.

Yes. Unfortunately her work schedule means she won't be able to attend the show on Monday, so we will reschedule the shoot to another day of the show - we will confirm which day asap. Anyone who has a ticket for the Monday shoot can either switch to the new day or have a refund.

Thanks for replying so quickly, I will be deciding today whether or not to come, and this deifintely factors into it :(

• Moderators

People people people, if there was news on others, they would've been on the list!

*gives everyone who asked about other guests a "I'M NOT OVERLY SMART TONIGHT!" badge*

:YAHOO:

WOOHOO! ;) I wanted a photoshoot with her but couldn't attend on Monday!

I was hoping all the ones i want would all be there on one particular day, namely Sunday. As it stands the only one i might miss so far is Jasmine Breaks which is disappointing but not utterly devastating.

No offence meant to her or her fans, i hope you have a great time meeting her.

GUTTED.......

first of all Patrick Stewart cancels and this was my main reason for attending this event but then John Barrowman is announced and faith is restored, but damn it I'm there on the saturday and start heading back to edinburgh after the event on saturday.

oh well maybe next time!!!!

WOOHOO! ;) I wanted a photoshoot with her but couldn't attend on Monday!

Yay! I'm not there on Monday either so I'm hoping the photoshoot is sat or sun now

John personalised autos at LFCC in '06, but that was before Torchwood had hit our screens. He's bound to be much busier now than he was then, so who knows. Hopefully, though...I want to get him to sign my copy of his autobiography, since I couldn't make it to any of the book signings.

Edited by Princess83

i hope he's doing personalisations as i want the autos for my little sis and my godson.... bit pointless otherwise.... i know that sounds petty but to a 6 year old having there name on meanes a awful lot more.