Photos of the event

Niall826

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite proud of mine :borg:

How many women can boast of having a 52 inch chest :blink:

Apparently when the "girls" were hunting in a pack on Friday - Elvis was scaring everyone by the fact that "hers" were real!

Yep he really really was, it was funny... you would touch Steph's Moobs and then Elvis would turn up and you'd be like hold on a sec;)

Who was the guy taking photos in the gold pass drinks thing? I assume he was official... in which case, any chance of us seeing them? He took a picture of me and my friends, as well as one of us with David and we'd like to see them if we can!

Yep, definitely want to see those!

I'm quite proud of mine :D

How many women can boast of having a 52 inch chest ;)

Apparently when the "girls" were hunting in a pack on Friday - Elvis was scaring everyone by the fact that "hers" were real!

Yep he really really was, it was funny... you would touch Steph's Moobs and then Elvis would turn up and you'd be like hold on a sec;)

but they were so pwitty! lmfao

Everyone's photos are great. Better than my own for sure. You can take a look at some here

Here's one of my photoshoots too -- Sendhil

Possibly the best one out of the three photoshoots I had. I look so silly in my David one and my Santiago pic looks weird :/

Edited by vash-chan

Hey! I think I spoke to you on Sunday when we were trying to queue for the David Anders autograph (and I was getting stressy because I had a photoshoot to queue for at the same time!) - though I am bad at recognising people so I may be wrong. I had pink and dark brown hair.

I like my Sendhil photo best too. My Santiago one turned out weird because I bit my lip as he took the photo (duh) and my David one isn't great but I like it because he made me laugh.

Edited by Lenatalia

Hey! I think I spoke to you on Sunday when we were trying to queue for the David Anders autograph (and I was getting stressy because I had a photoshoot to queue for at the same time!) - though I am bad at recognising people so I may be wrong. I had pink and dark brown hair.

I like my Sendhil photo best too. My Santiago one turned out weird because I bit my lip as he took the photo (duh) and my David one isn't great but I like it because he made me laugh.

My memory is fuzzy with recognising people as well, LOL. Your photoshoots look great though!

Seeing Sendhil look good in most of our photos reminds me of the time when Greg Grunberg said how gorgeous he was sitting next to him at last year's Comic Con in America XD

Edited by vash-chan

Ok these are my photoshoot pics

Sendhil

41808692680b330ef3ea5da6cf49a4c6ed718308b2080e0d1ebc4f05fefe0479c54f5a66.jpg

Santiago

54001004da9ec47624e58a7f95c69494120d622fa2e278dff8f64b8a761c403837023ee3.jpg

David

007885205dad7c3c02f855bf0316fa3f5538e57a5ed8ef0faa0f2fffc41bec35fbd6f10c.jpg

David *Quagmire style :rolleyes:*

99108800383f36dd91cc60f5c52607cb0de1d7458a3235148176b6b2507e0bbfb3979e4b.jpg

and my Group shot

one without the glasses

36381596541c9b5a13a07b2b404e043828f643990ea119746cb4514d88049d0b22da683e.jpg

one with glasses

7870970843b34bacce79b70aa2483eb060a6d0b81a9eff3739bf31cf54e97be0f3c634c7.jpg

Edited by Wyn

gawd it drove me mad cause i'd already pushed them up in the queue after the first one, glasses up head forward ahhhh

david was funny tho he leaned across right in my face and was like how can she push them up any further and i was just like gahh he's close lol

Came in handy with the group pic tho as i got 3 piccies 2 with glasses, then i got a can you lose the glasses lol so the next one was blind lol i was like ok i can't see where' s the camera i heard them all laugh behind me lol

yes i have learned not to wear the big glasses when having pictures taken with people if i dont want to get yelled at a million times.

contact lenses it is in future, or the i cant see the camera look...both work....

I don't look like myself without my glasses on so the photographer will just have to make do! I didn't appreciate getting yelled at by Malcolm in the group shot though - "Tilt your head forward!" so I did "Tilt your head FORWARD!" "I DID!" "You're going to have to TILT YOUR HEAD FORWARD so I can see your EYES." "*in my head* I CAN'T TILT IT ANY FURTHER FORWARD!!!!! DO YOU WANT ME LOOKING AT THE FLOOR????"

My hair was falling all over the place in front of my face (which luckily I quickly fixed) but ugh, tilting my head that far gave me not a nice chin.

I didn't get yelled at by him XD haha with most of mine it was one photo then 'Brilliant take a ticket on the way out' or when I was with a group it was 'And because we like people who buck the system...' XD it was good

I remember him from LFCC, he didn't yell at me then either, I don't think I'm getting the full experience...

'ok now we want to see your eyes'... ' try to stop laughting so we can get a god picture...'

or there was the classic

'you didn't pay for a really good picture of your hair'