Photos of the event

Niall826

There are so many sets of photos I can't see. I don't belong to facebook or myspace.

Is sad. :thumbup:

same here :D

Facebook photos should be viewable by anyone, even if you don't have a facebook account, if the person's albums are set up correctly. Myspace is, indeed rubbish.

Here's an example of a facebook album correctly set up to be publicly viewable (please work, please work!!)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3206...mp;id=507532428

Edited by Kenny

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only photo I have uploaded so far is a purely fan-boy one, so most people won't be interested. Jason let us play with one of his toys on Sunday night. I loved it!

That's the Return Of The Jedi Luke saber prop! :(

Ahem! fan BOY ,<<<<<< us girlys like to play with swishy light up things aswell you know :(

I just noticed this! You are correct; I ought to have said "fan-boy/girl" or something. But not "fan-person", because that sounds dumb.

My apologies!

Here's my effort of photos at Eclipse......apologies for the poor quality of the talk piccys but I've had a quiet word with my camera and it promises never to take crap photos again!

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii13/or...pse1/?start=all

i love the one of us in the time line room! Paula being painted by Sarah XD

And even though he has a jacket on, your pic with david proves that he has a right moob as well as a left XD

Here's my effort of photos at Eclipse......apologies for the poor quality of the talk piccys but I've had a quiet word with my camera and it promises never to take crap photos again!

And even though he has a jacket on, your pic with david proves that he has a right moob as well as a left XD

He does have moobs! XD Me and my friend noticed in my picture with him XD

Too much junk food lol

haha the 'timeline' pics were so so funny!!

People are so mean about David! XD

To be honest, I haven't noticed moobs, but then I haven't been looking too closely at his chest. :o

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with guys that have moobs.. :rolleyes: ... *not me, honest!*

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I may need to head down to the gym. :D

Haha! Nah, I don't have moobs.. I don't have anything defined on my torso, to be honest. :/

I found another 59 photos hiding away and have stuck them up now. I think all the ones of the ball were taken on my friend Zoe's camera, so they will go up at some point. Not great photos but hey, memories are memories;)

Photos here.

Edited by Kenny

no we love his moobs ! it was a topic of convesation at one point that david found funny to overhear...

we love david! he has nice chin stubble lol almost as good as sendhils! oh yes i went there people

man boobs lol , there are some where david just looks absouloutly amazing and there are others where its just an unfortunate angle...

david is super hot lol, but you know what he really did have bad timing when he walked past people lol ( as did sendhil lol )

Hey Oregon-snowglobe, I just worked out by your piccie's that I met you. I was behing you in the Noah photoshoot line when we kept getting shushed. Then I think you may have said hi to me leter when I passed you in the hall, but I didn't see you at first or realise that I was being spoken too and when I turned around you were speaking to someone else[didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.lol]. I thought I had met only 1 Sarmy member when I was there[Mousybrown-Laura], but now I can make that 2. I'll remember you for E2.

People are so mean about David! XD

To be honest, I haven't noticed moobs, but then I haven't been looking too closely at his chest. :wub:

What could have been more interesting then checking out David's chest. :P

we love david! he has nice chin stubble lol almost as good as sendhils! oh yes i went there people

Blasphemous.lol

man boobs lol , there are some where david just looks absouloutly amazing and there are others where its just an unfortunate angle...

david is super hot lol, but you know what he really did have bad timing when he walked past people lol ( as did sendhil lol )

Moobs or no moobs, David is hot. Can't say I noticed, all I could think about was how warn David's back was in the shoot...mmm toasty.

I so missed out getting a butt shot on all the guy guests.

hahahaha XD lol He is extremely hot! im just lealous as you guys go such nice pictures! especially yours pez <3

...I was behing you in the Noah photoshoot line when we kept getting shushed.

Moobs or no moobs, David is hot. Can't say I noticed, all I could think about was how warn David's back was in the shoot...mmm toasty.

I so missed out getting a butt shot on all the guy guests.

I remember you...yes we were told off (several times) to be quiet...Ooops.

Don't know about David's back - had my hand on his butt at the time!

Yes, Pez he did have bad timing....remember the crotch discussion? :wub:

....and YAY FOR MOOBS! (How paranoid are the men going to be at E2 now? - with all the girls on Moob watch!)