Photos of the event

Niall826

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3263...mp;id=590444601

There is the link to mine.... damn, i really put on sooo much weight in the past few months :D plus my choice of clothese were not at all suitable for the photoshoots...

Oh well, i dont care, i had a FANTASTIC weekend!

FLASH :poki:

helloo *waves*

Hey hun - was great meeting at my first ever weekend con (as you rightfully put me straight on the whole - a signing event is not a con thingy! hehee) anyway, hope u see u at more of them very soon. Shame I missed ur dressed up on the sunday night, but I have seen photos, and u looked fab!

rivaan after seeing that pic of you and sendhil i def think we should have done that pic!

Yeah, that pic would have been cool! I didn't even end up getting a pic in the timeline room (no camera) :wub: but it was a very impressive room nonetheless!

lol, you and Sendhil have the same expression, you look alike there!!!

Lol, thanks! (Yes, I'll be taking that is a compliment. :wub:) I love that picture too, because of how similar our expressions are! :YAHOO: We even have almost the same degree of head tilt! LOL

All of my photos turned out horrible. =| Thankfully Natalie got loads of them--you could almost use them for a flipbook! She even got the zombie question and Santiago's reaction. XD *purely selfish reason*

Lol, thanks! (Yes, I'll be taking that is a compliment. :dance:) I love that picture too, because of how similar our expressions are! :thumbup: We even have almost the same degree of head tilt! LOL

lol, he looks like a waxwork in all the other pics, so think urself lucky he looks a lil diff hehe!!

Alexius I thought that was you with that qn! Very random :YAHOO:

I WISH i'd have got a pic of his reaction... can you post it here at all? That was such a classic! And he'd been so quiet till then!!

I know, I totally hadn't been expecting that! I don't have any pictures myself (it would have been rude to ask and then immediately take a picture, plus my camera fell to the floor when I stood up), but Natalie's sloooowly working her way through her kajillion amazing photographs that she took. I saw the ones of that and they turned out pretty cool. XD

my david ones a bit like that because i still had my lepord hat on and i threw it across the floor lol, i said somethig about indiana jones but i was to 'oh my god i just totaluy hit that woman' to remember what lol

Great photos, everyone - keep 'em coming!

Most of my cast photos are terrible as I had an unfortunate blinking episode with Santiago and then tried so hard to keep my eyes wide open that I ended up looking like I was stoned and gazing at the ceiling in most of them. Oooops! (And, damn, I've put on way too much weight. The guests looked great, though.) I can bear to post one or two so here they are. The one with Jessalyn's my favourite, I think, as that was the first photo taken.

JessalynGilsigandITake2.jpg

DavidAndersandITake2.jpg

Edited by CosmicAvatar