The "Post your Pics Thread"!

Lizzy

Myself and Robert Englund

It was a treat to meet him as ive been a fan since V.

S7300966.jpg

and heres Frazer Hines who is one of my fave Doctor Who companions ever

its just a shame that i cant see more of his episodes thanks to the BBC wiping them forever!

frazer.jpg

nice chap

Edited by vintageSW77

Anyone got any of me in my Roxas costume? Preferably with my keyblade. xD

I took pictures during the Cosplay competition but I use a film camera so will be at least a week before I get them but can easily e-mail them to you when I get them as I have a scanner. They should have come out okay although I was sitting right behind the judges so had to try and take most of my pictures through the gap between them.

Did actually speak to you at one point but didn't recognise you as you had blond hair. I was the fat, bald guy dressed all in black that was friends with Lee "Captain Jack". They should have come out okay although I was sitting right behind the judges so had to try and take most of my pictures through the gap between them. Will let you know when I get them and you are welcome to them to see if there are any that are any use to you.

Ade.

There's a woman behind you picking her nose!

Thats Jason behind sneaking into the pic aswell :smile:

We owe that lady a lot of thanks as she's been responsible for all the Heroes and the mighty Chin coming over. I got to meet her during the set-up on Friday pm and gave her a big thank you - mainly from me but you guys were mentioned - should've seen the queue for bruce's photoshoot!

Your Bruce one is fantastic!!! I bet you are chuffed to bits!

thanks, yeah i am, i don't usually do the photo-shoots but had to on this occasion, glad i did this time. Got Bruce to sign it today as well :thumbup:

Edited by stobbs

I had a great time at the con. Even bumped into a myspace friend I had never met before.

Here are my pics.

First I met Dean Andrews. Truly one of the nicest people I have ever met

100_0233.jpg

Then I met Robert Englund for the first time.

100_0234.jpg

Then on to Ernie Hudson for the second time. I told him how much I loved Oz and he then tried to send someone off to get some Oz pics. I don't think anyone found any though. He tried for ages to think up a quote for my Crow pic. Neither of us could think of something to put so he just put 'Love'. The image is a bit dark as the original photo was so bright I was almost glowing so I had to tone it down a bit.

Ernieandmefixedandcropped.jpg

and last but by no means least I met the legend that is Bruce Campbell. He was great and chatty and completely threw me by asking what I did for a living. This pic is much better in real life. It didn't scan very well.

Bruceandme2.jpg

I had a great time at the con. Even bumped into a myspace friend I had never met before.

Here are my pics.

First I met Dean Andrews. Truly one of the nicest people I have ever met

100_0233.jpg

Then I met Robert Englund for the first time.

100_0234.jpg

Then on to Ernie Hudson for the second time. I told him how much I loved Oz and he then tried to send someone off to get some Oz pics. I don't think anyone found any though. He tried for ages to think up a quote for my Crow pic. Neither of us could think of something to put so he just put 'Love'. The image is a bit dark as the original photo was so bright I was almost glowing so I had to tone it down a bit.

Ernieandmefixedandcropped.jpg

and last but by no means least I met the legend that is Bruce Campbell. He was great and chatty and completely threw me by asking what I did for a living. This pic is much better in real life. It didn't scan very well.

Bruceandme2.jpg

Excellent photos! :)

Hey, first post but here goes. Me and mate in pics,

n538455106_2390582_7108.jpg

n538455106_2390583_7373.jpg

n538455106_2390601_4082.jpg

n538455106_2390602_4415.jpg

n538455106_2390973_9553.jpg

n538455106_2390976_1620.jpg

n538455106_2390978_3285.jpg

Was an ace day! Spent way too much money tho. Ah well. I'll post pics of what i got signed later if u want.

Lemme know what u think of pics!

He's just not a huge smiley person, that's all. He was perfectly pleasant and friendly to everyone :lol:

I noticed he did a 'me',,was happy and smiley then when it came to photos he was concentrating on the camera and didnt smile. I do this quite a lot, gets to the camera and I just cant pull a decent smile lol

I had a posed photos with Leonard, George and Nick briggs, but thier on my friends camera, whos stuck in Preston for the evening due to cancelled trains (he lives in Edinburgh lol) so wont be getting those photos for a couple of days.

Have my Bruce photo scanned already though!

s640x480.jpg

He's just not a huge smiley person, that's all. He was perfectly pleasant and friendly to everyone :lol:

I noticed he did a 'me',,was happy and smiley then when it came to photos he was concentrating on the camera and didnt smile. I do this quite a lot, gets to the camera and I just cant pull a decent smile lol

I had a posed photos with Leonard, George and Nick briggs, but thier on my friends camera, whos stuck in Preston for the evening due to cancelled trains (he lives in Edinburgh lol) so wont be getting those photos for a couple of days.

Have my Bruce photo scanned already though!

s640x480.jpg

Great Photo Crippsy .